Fall 2002 College Program

Wilt Dasney

Originally posted by vicanne18
I can't help it, I won't have a car, I wish I did! Now I just feel bad because I won't be able to get around. Oh, well.

I wouldn't sweat it too much. I've known a few people who have done the program, and while not being mobile makes it a bit tougher, the consensus seems to be that you can usually get a roomie or neighbor to give you a lift if you really need it--and of course, Disney transportation can take you anywhere on property.

I'm going down without wheels also; it's not a biggie for me, since I have a friend there already, but I wouldn't worry, anyway. I'm gonna have a great time regardless; it's all what you make of it.

ArcadeDweller

Hakuna Matata

When I worked at WDW last time, I didn't have a car. It was a bit invconvienient, but the worst parts were because of the city bus. There was TONS of traffic on the way home, and they didn't run very late at night. But, with CP transport, you can at least stay as late as you want at the parks, and know you'll have a way home.

vicanne18

Original Poster
Thanks for the kind words on not having a car, guys. It just seems like every other person posting on this thread is driving down there, so I'm in the process of having a nervous breakdown at the thought of not having a set of wheels. I just have visions of myself waiting for a late shuttle bus or being stuck in my apartment.
I can't complain, after all, I am going to work at Disney World - what more could you ask for??? I'm just having last-minute anxiety. If anyone else here is going down without a car, please let me know!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom