Fairy Godmother Among the cuts

brb1006

Bob's compensation in 2015 reported to total $46.5 million. Assuming he works 80 hours per week with no time off that's $11,178 per hour. Just have him take next Friday off and we can afford a full year of Lady Tremaine, Fairy Godmother and DreamFinder.
Dreamfinder & Figment to be exact
Figment-1983-02.jpg

slipperalwaysfits

Bob's compensation in 2015 reported to total $46.5 million. Assuming he works 80 hours per week with no time off that's $11,178 per hour. Just have him take next Friday off and we can afford a full year of Lady Tremaine, Fairy Godmother and DreamFinder.
ECHO!

I was so sad when I heard the Fairy Godmother was leaving! I was with my future mother in law, who I didn't know well at the time, and we were in Fantasyland. She was asking me questions about the wedding, as I'd just gotten engaged to her son that morning (in the castle, of course!) and I screamed "OHMYGOD!" and ran off in the middle of her sentence, right over to Fairy Godmother's line. She followed me and I apologized for abandoning her and she laughed and said she understood. I found a cool family to marry into!

Anyway, that day, I told the Fairy Godmother that my fairy godmother had brought me my prince and the FG couldn't have been sweeter and nicer. I can't find the link now, but this spring, there was the story that went around with the child's ashes in the teddy bear and how incredibly sweet the FG was to the bear and how it made the world of difference for that family.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom