Fairies Meet n Greet wait times

burninup4nick

I saw the soft opening of it on the 25 and it was AMAZING!!! they did a phenomenal job!!! We waited and 75 minutes but it was soooo worth it!!!! ♥ :)

fireworkz

Owch... hopefully it will have cooled a bit by February. My daughter is Tink-crazy so I don't know if we could skip it. Like the advice about trying the Princesses first as this will be her first trip. On that note, what are waits like for Mickey and Co right now?

drew81

Original Poster
Owch... hopefully it will have cooled a bit by February. My daughter is Tink-crazy so I don't know if we could skip it. Like the advice about trying the Princesses first as this will be her first trip. On that note, what are waits like for Mickey and Co right now?

I don't see the Fairies wait time getting any shorter for a very long time. If you go see Mickey in the morning your wait won't be that long.

bosoxrock3410

i went to see tinkerbell right when park opened at 9 and didnt open till 10 so we walked on to see ariel. and were there at 10 to see tink and waited a hour. it was still pretty long and it was def worth the wait. first we got down to the fairy size and we flew in to see all three fairies. if you are a older kid that likes tink its def. worth the experience.

noname70

If you go a rope drop (9:00am), are you saying that the meet and greets (including princess line and and other characters) don't start until 10:00?

drew81

Original Poster
If you go a rope drop (9:00am), are you saying that the meet and greets (including princess line and and other characters) don't start until 10:00?

Yes, they don't start until 10. Some guests are lining up early for rope drop so they can get in line for the Fairies room. As we get closer to the Holidays I would say the wait time for the Fairies may get longer.

MinnieLee

MY DH and I are two of the big "kids" that wait on lines for a character photo but last week the line for the fairies was 90 minutes at the rope drop and quickly jumed to 2 1/2 hours. We agreed to try again in May when we go back. Hope it stays around.

drew81

Original Poster
MY DH and I are two of the big "kids" that wait on lines for a character photo but last week the line for the fairies was 90 minutes at the rope drop and quickly jumed to 2 1/2 hours. We agreed to try again in May when we go back. Hope it stays around.

The Fairies room will be around for a very long time. I wouldn't expect it to go anywhere.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom