Face on Sse

Skippy_

People are going to be so caught up in how goofy they look and laughing about it that they won't care about the future. Kinda ruins the point of the ride!

In the future, you will have a big head :rolleyes:

Skippy

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
I thinks Imagineers listen to the forums..

I pulled up older videos of the descent/finale to check it out.

It now has a "Your Future" title screen that shows up, after a sorta blue-swirly effect, and it has a while city-of-tomorrow like the new Power City game in the background, including a SSE.

So, that's new, and was much needed. Also, the "quiz" to recap is still there, but none of the screens got past the first question, and most finished their questionaire just on time, meaniong the recap is like 99% eliminated unless you're really fast. Also, adding in the "where from" question will probably eliminate it entirely.

Also, watching the videos, methinks the music has changed a little.. sort of like how the music in the computer room, garage, and matrix are now much louder.

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
I wasn't a big fan of the quiz. Mostly because you didn't actually get to try to answer it yourself. So do we think it was just a space filler until things were tweaked and it'll eventually not be needed at all? That would be great. The "where are you from" with corresponding marker on the big globe will be much better.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
yeah what does the infamous merf look like anyways

The world may never know....:drevil:

somewhere here must be The Merf!

merf1.jpg

sweetpee_1993

The one preview ride we got on Dec. 8th the final video didn't have our pics on it. That would be really cool to see. I realize the final decent hasn't been all that interesting since the refurb. Come to think of it, prior to the refurb the decent was always my power-nap time. LOL! It'll be interesting to see how things evolve. It already sounds like things are changing/tweeking. Now I look forward to our next trip. I'll be all giddy all over again to ride the new and improved SSE. :)

kcnole

Surprisingly after seeing Merfs quick video I do think it makes the decent much better. Still not great, but not awful like it was before. I think most people will be very amused to see themselves on the video. I'd still like a better ending, but I think it might actually be passable at least.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
the big pic on the left looks like darth maul....:eek:

In the future i go surfing with Darth Maul all the time, and my surfboard is wired in as a mobile office - in fact, five mins from now (in the future) i'll be posting here from a killer pipe.

FigmentJedi

Would have really liked it if they did some sort of "Simpsonizer" process with the photos rather then just blatantly pasting them on. Would at least keep the visual style consistent there.

EPCOT Explorer

I thinks Imagineers listen to the forums..

I pulled up older videos of the descent/finale to check it out.

It now has a "Your Future" title screen that shows up, after a sorta blue-swirly effect, and it has a while city-of-tomorrow like the new Power City game in the background, including a SSE.

So, that's new, and was much needed. Also, the "quiz" to recap is still there, but none of the screens got past the first question, and most finished their questionaire just on time, meaniong the recap is like 99% eliminated unless you're really fast. Also, adding in the "where from" question will probably eliminate it entirely.

Also, watching the videos, methinks the music has changed a little.. sort of like how the music in the computer room, garage, and matrix are now much louder.
Ah...I guess "they are not finished"finally sinks in eh,Merf?:)Look at it this way,Stitch could be narrating your journey and half the ride could be remove Imagination Style.

The descent might be bad but at least it carries a EPCOT Center value and message.

Joke time: What makes SSE's descent better?

YOUR FACE!
:lol:

LOL.Welcome back to high school.
:p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom