Face it, Mission Space's Days are Numbered.

robynchic

GothMickey said:
On CoP?? When did this one happen?? I never heard of this one... Got a link so I can read it? Thanks in advance...

Robyn, don't worry... going 6 hours away isn't that bad...

Technically, it wasn't CoP. It was "America Sings". In Disneyland.

Once again, ask and ye shall receive...here

Edit: Also, 6 hours is a lot for ME. I've never driven more than 4 hours. Gas costs a lot these days. And it's 6 hours in the same STATE. Which makes it more of an annoyance to me, because I won't drive 6 hours alone.

imagineersrock

hakunamatata said:
We need to close down all the roads in and out of the resort, including the major interstates in and out of Florida, since thats how people get there...

I completely agree. After all this bad press I bet no one will drive down I-4 anymore... The state will close it down sometime soon, it's just way too much negative PR.

GothMickey

JimboJones123 said:
Can't you tell ONE WEEK LATER that Goth may just be poking everybody w/a stick and seeing if you move? His point has been made -- it won't change... let it go folks. And don't hate the dead person...it isn't nice.

Uh??? I don't know how to take this.... Can you please let me know what you are trying to say here?

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
robynchic said:
Technically, it wasn't CoP. It was "America Sings". In Disneyland.

Once again, ask and ye shall receive...here

Edit: Also, 6 hours is a lot for ME. I've never driven more than 4 hours. Gas costs a lot these days. And it's 6 hours in the same STATE. Which makes it more of an annoyance to me, because I won't drive 6 hours alone.
Try 16 hours accross Texas.

GothMickey

TiggerRPh said:
Seems pretty clear to me.

:D

Like I am trying to stir another debate?? Hmm Nope.. I am honestly sick of talking about M:S anymore.... I mean, where in the last several of my posts have I come out complaining about the ride anymore?? We all said what we had to say, now we move on... I ain't poking anyone with a stick... I would think that might hurt.

JimboJones123

GothMickey said:
Like I am trying to stir another debate?? Hmm Nope.. I am honestly sick of talking about M:S anymore.... I mean, where in the last several of my posts have I come out complaining about the ride anymore?? We all said what we had to say, now we move on... I ain't poking anyone with a stick... I would think that might hurt.

I just think it's funny that your post count has doubled this week and that you have pretty much said the same thing the whole time. Yet everytime you say it, somebody else wants to debate with you that it was "all her fault". All you said was, somebody should do some serious investigating... which is probably what they are doing -- maybe behind the scenes -- but investigating none the less. But everybody else wants to "try to change your mind". They haven't yet and probably never will, but they still keep trying. Each of your posts would be in the same category in the post thesaurus... and I just find it funny.

No, it wasn't in reference to beating a dead animal with a stick, just like MS did to that lady or anything like that... that would be in bad taste.

GothMickey

JimboJones123 said:
I just think it's funny that your post count has doubled this week and that you have pretty much said the same thing the whole time. Yet everytime you say it, somebody else wants to debate with you that it was "all her fault". All you said was, somebody should do some serious investigating... which is probably what they are doing -- maybe behind the scenes -- but investigating none the less. But everybody else wants to "try to change your mind". They haven't yet and probably never will, but they still keep trying. Each of your posts would be in the same category in the post thesaurus... and I just find it funny.

No, it wasn't in reference to beating a dead animal with a stick, just like MS did to that lady or anything like that... that would be in bad taste.

Yep, no one will change my mind except for me.. I will change my own mind... I am glad you weren't flaming me as well... And yet, I continued answering their posts and I probably should not have.... :)

MrNonacho

Premium Member
Master Yoda said:
I had heard that the hourly capacity of M:S was near double that of TT but had no official sources to back up the numbers.

As has been posted, this is JUST NOT TRUE. M:S's maximum hourly capacity is a little more than 1600pph. Test Track's, assuming a constant 12-second dispatch, would be 1800pph. I believe that number is actually too high, as the actual dispatch interval is slightly more than 12 seconds, and I don't know if that interval can be held up for an entire hour.

Space DOES NOT have the monster capacity (2400pph? Maybe if we had six bays...) that many people seem to think. Do the math yourself if you don't believe me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom