Extreme Park Center Of Tomorrow??

M. Racer

I thought EPCOT stood for 'Every Person Comes Out Tired'. But a CM told me it was 'Employee Polyester Costume Of Torture'. I also heard that,'Every Paycheck Comes On Thursday' is popular. Any others?

SirNim

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
They already had lasers shine on SSE after Illuminations...it looked as if the SSE was the Earth and it was rotating. (I believe it could only be scene from INSIDE the park though)
Exactly! I want it back! :lol:

bluesnut

Originally posted by M. Racer
I thought EPCOT stood for 'Every Person Comes Out Tired'. But a CM told me it was 'Employee Polyester Costume Of Torture'. I also heard that,'Every Paycheck Comes On Thursday' is popular. Any others?

Walt's original and the real meaning of it
E.P.C.O.T.=Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow

But I've heard the Every person comes out tired one too.:lol:

M. Racer

Originally posted by bluesnut
Walt's original and the real meaning of it
E.P.C.O.T.=Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow

But I've heard the Every person comes out tired one too.:lol:
Thanks...I was looking for more humor though. :lol:

bluesnut

darn it I've been sitting here trying to think up something funny to those letters and I cannot. I am horrible at those sort of things. Well best leave it to someone who can think quicker than I.:drevil:

Sorry, I guess I'm only good for facts.:hammer:

AndyP

Eisner Pushes Comcast Over TesTTrack

OR Eisner Pushes Comcast Off TestTrack :lol: Best i could come up with :p

Michael72688

Thats really sad about the wand coming down! but its really great about the Epcot: Extreme Park Center of Tomorrow, maybe thats whats its new name will be, we can only hope!

bluesnut

Well I don't. I think Epcot is already more extreme than it should be. I understand the need for those rides due to the lack of interest in the old style park. But I don't like the thought.

And as far as the hand goes I prefer the old look but It wasn't as bad as the Pepto Bismol pink castle cake that they put up for the birthday at MK.:hurl:

IMHO Down with extreme.

imagineer boy

What great news! The "Extreme Park Center of Tomorrow" sounds kinda neat. And the hand comming down? I must be dreaming. The roatating thing also sounds quite interesting too. We can give the hand to Comcast as a Token of our appriciation.

Michael72688

Well I don't. I think Epcot is already more extreme than it should be. I understand the need for those rides due to the lack of interest in the old style park. But I don't like the thought.

And as far as the hand goes I prefer the old look but It wasn't as bad as the Pepto Bismol pink castle cake that they put up for the birthday at MK.:hurl:

IMHO Down with extreme.

Well thats too bad that you dont like it, but would you rather a park that not a person visited, but was educational, or a park that people actually liked and had some extreme rides

bluesnut

I think that is going a bit far. Do you think the people who come for the Flower and Garden show and the Food and Wine Festival come for the "Extreme" rides or the "Education". The people that visited Epcot before were different. We visited because we enjoyed the education, we enjoy the relaxed atmosphere. If you want roller coasters go to Six Flags.

Michael72688

I think that is going a bit far. Do you think the people who come for the Flower and Garden show and the Food and Wine Festival come for the "Extreme" rides or the "Education". The people that visited Epcot before were different. We visited because we enjoyed the education, we enjoy the relaxed atmosphere. If you want roller coasters go to Six Flags.

Now tell me, what if you like Rollercoasters and you like Disney what are you supposed to do, oh wait go to Islands of Adventure, which a lot of people do

bluesnut

Umm let me see.

Roller Coasters on WDW property.

Big thunder mountain.
Space Mountain.
Rockin Roller coaster.
Expedition Everest Coming soon

Non roller coaster thrill rides.
Star Tours
Mission Space
Dinosaur
Rapid ride at AK
Splash Mountain

Water slides at the two major water parks.

Now if that isn't enough thrill to fill up your vacation yes Universal is a good option for thrill seekers.

Walt's original plan for DL was a park where children and parents could enjoy the parks together not get stuck on a bench (like he did most of the time when he took his daughters to amusement parks)

bluesnut

But we have had this argument before different people different threads different days. This is a never ending argument and I have said my peace.

*bows and backs out of the room graciously*

All4Gemini

Umm let me see.

Roller Coasters on WDW property.

Big thunder mountain.
Space Mountain.
Rockin Roller coaster.
Expedition Everest Coming soon

Non roller coaster thrill rides.
Star Tours
Mission Space
Dinosaur
Rapid ride at AK
Splash Mountain

Water slides at the two major water parks.

Now if that isn't enough thrill to fill up your vacation yes Universal is a good option for thrill seekers.

Walt's original plan for DL was a park where children and parents could enjoy the parks together not get stuck on a bench (like he did most of the time when he took his daughters to amusement parks)

Good point Bluesnut :sohappy:

FigmentJedi

Originally posted by Snapper Bean
Thanks for the Morocco tidbit. I am hopeful that something comes of it. I don't need a thrill ride at all but I think a nice little dark ride or even boat ride would be neat. If I had to take a wild guess, it would be some sort of theatre where they would do the live Aladdin show but that's just a stab. Let us know if you hear more. I'm starved for rumors and insider type gossip. Its been a couple months since announcement day last fall when we got Soarin', Stich Escapes and Moteurs.

Snapper Bean
Maybe they'll put in the Sinbad ride from Tokyo Disney Sea.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom