Extra Magic Hours: Avoid evening EMH?

ohioguy

I'm going to WDW soon, and know full well to avoid parks that have MORNING Extra Magic Hours. However, does the same warning apply to the parks concerning EMH in the EVENING? Should I avoid those days, as well..or does it matter when it comes the nightime hours extension?

Thanks in advance.

ldsprincess

we plan our trips to the parks by which ones have evening EMH. we go to all of them! lol. it makes for a long day, but it's worth it because we can do more. we don't do park hopper or anything, just stay at one park all day. it's pretty fun, but i think it just matters who you are and what you want to do. EMH are really convenvient for parades and fireworks at night too!

Upvote 0

Vernonpush

I have tried to enjoy evening EMHs but find it a waste. Contrary to the otherposts I find mornings are fine, and can normaly get afew rides in and get hold of a fast pass to kick start the day.
Considering that most people are "on vacation" and don't want to get up at the crack of dawn, the Parks are ususally less crowded in the mornings. When you factor in the "Breakfasts" in, it's still not bad.
I always go with Len Testa's: avoid all EMH. Those people who are early risers go to the Morning EMH Park, those who are night owls go to the Evening EMHs (especially those who have the base MYW tickets).
The best bet is to go to the park that had the Evening Hours the day after.:shrug:

Upvote 0

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Considering that most people are "on vacation" and don't want to get up at the crack of dawn, the Parks are ususally less crowded in the mornings. When you factor in the "Breakfasts" in, it's still not bad.
I always go with Len Testa's: avoid all EMH. Those people who are early risers go to the Morning EMH Park, those who are night owls go to the Evening EMHs (especially those who have the base MYW tickets).
The best bet is to go to the park that had the Evening Hours the day after.:shrug:

And those that are guided despotic park commandos do both, eat on the hoof and ______ when told too, untill the troops revolt.:lookaroun :animwink:

Upvote 0

islesgirl

I was at WDW in June and we used the evening EMH for MK...the first hour-hour and a half are still a little crowded but the park was open until 1 and from like 11:30-1:00 we walked on and off rides. People get tired and kids need sleep so people start leaving. I think they are well worth it

Upvote 0

MinnieMommy

I'm just wondering about evening EMH in December. (early Dec.) The EMH would only keep the parks open until about 11pm. Is it still worth it? We always avoid the EMH parks, but I was thinking about trying evening EMH. Any advice for that time of year? Thanks!! :wave:

Upvote 0

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Why do you need to aviod morning ones?

I'm just wondering about evening EMH in December. (early Dec.) The EMH would only keep the parks open until about 11pm. Is it still worth it? We always avoid the EMH parks, but I was thinking about trying evening EMH. Any advice for that time of year? Thanks!! :wave:

That is one of the few times that I do do evening EMH. It's not terribly crowded during the day and evenings by 10:30 it is often so thinned out that you feel that the park is open for you. I love Epcot after Illuminations for EMH, never seems crowded in early Dec. The most crowded park during any time will be MK.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom