Extinct attractions

SmogMonster71

Easily the original Journey into Imagination, and The Great Movie Ride. Shoutout to 20,000 Leagues, which I never got to experience and - gasp! - Stitch. I loved that little show, even if it wasn't perfect.

Janir

Mr. Toad and I'll throw in Great Movie Ride too, because that was just completely unnecessary, I loved it.
<snippage>

Ok, you hit BOTH of mine. Mr Toad's AND Great Movie Ride. I guess for me GMR was fun, relaxing and with the right 'outlaw' who could ac and make you believe they were some mean cowboy or ganster, it was fun.

Tux

I would bring back the original Journey Into Imagination as the concept of Imagination does not age, nor does it require frequent changes unlike most concepts in future world. I would also bring the Peoplemover and the Country Bear Jamboree back to Disneyland. 💙

Walt Disney1955

I would bring back the original Journey Into Imagination as the concept of Imagination does not age, nor does it require frequent changes unlike most concepts in future world. I would also bring the Peoplemover and the Country Bear Jamboree back to Disneyland. 💙

I am honestly not sure why both aren't still there. From my point of view there seems to be enough space to have had Winnie the Pooh AND Country Bear Jamboree in Critter Country. The Peoplemover was just an eyesore at Disneyland last time. I mean, either fix it up or abolish it all together. Don't let it rot like River Country.

BraveGirl

Magic of Disney Animation
Backlot Tour
GMR
The Monster Sound Show

Basically all of what used to be MGM Studios. You know, when it was actually about MAKING MOVIES.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom