Expedition Everest Yeti News

SirGoofy

Yea the Yeti should definately smell like wet dog.

Also, extremely off topic, am I the only one who pictures a wampa ice monster from Star Wars when they think of the yeti?

TheOneVader

Lee said:
Caught the show on the Travel Channel today.
Not bad...but I wish they would have used some new footage. Everything they had was at least a year old.
Nice shots of Crazy Joe and the others sculpting the big model, though.
Hmmm...wonder if that thing will wind up on Ebay... :rolleyes:

That's because the show itself is old ;)

WDWFREAK53

WDWBro said:
where's that from?

That is from Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back.

The Wampa is an ice monster that almost eats Luke...but Luke uses the force to grab his lightsaber and slice off the Wampa's arm. (Hmm...just one arm of many to be lost in the Star Wars Saga :lol: )

CaptainMichael

I suspect that we should be seeing some concept art on him within the next few months. The exterior of the mountain should be nearing completion pretty soon. Can't wait to start seeing paint!

Jekyll

I just thought you know the Yeti could be the Yeti from monster inc. Chasing you wanting you to eat his lemond snow cones!!!!

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
tn1999 said:
i heard the imagineers are giving the yeti a very distinct SMELL... anyone else heard this?
yep, they went on tour with phish (before they broke up) and took odor samples of the dedicated fans that toured with them for months/ years on end. 1 year = 1 shower = really bad smell. combine all that and im sure you will be wafting your face in search of fresh air.

i bet joe likes phish. i think i saw him at a show once jammin' out. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom