Expedition Everest : main lift installed!!

Lee

Adventurer
Lynx04 said:
I think lee on this board has some good info on EE, maybe he might know.

From what I saw, they looked like Intamin lap bars, kind of like on their hypers, but I couldn't say for sure.

Good looking out..now all we need is some different angles so we can see what the first drop is going to be like.

First drop is not much of a drop. It's maybe 6ft...just enough to get you around the curve and into the first switchtrack.

SFSC26

Im just trying to recall what i remeber in a conversation about the restraints in an old forum....at least i was close....what other moditfications will/could it have .....j/w

Hank Scorpio

In addition to the ride, does anyone know what else is going to be in the mountain? This is such a big project, it is going to change the entire landscape so I can't think for one minuite it's just going to be for one ride. I know about the villiage, but I think it would be cool if there was some sort of trail in the mountain. You could have exhibits on animals that live in the dark, and even a couple of AA's and scenes and things.

imagineer boy

Hank Scorpio said:
In addition to the ride, does anyone know what else is going to be in the mountain? This is such a big project, it is going to change the entire landscape so I can't think for one minuite it's just going to be for one ride. I know about the villiage, but I think it would be cool if there was some sort of trail in the mountain. You could have exhibits on animals that live in the dark, and even a couple of AA's and scenes and things.

Well, there's going to be a gigantic animatronic yeti which I can't wait to see! :sohappy:

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
SFSC26 said:
i think the kids would be more freaked out by the clown than the furry, cuddly yeti

exactly!!! one name for you................. Harry, from Harry and the Henderson's.

ill keep my thoughts about clowns to myself....................

Jekyll

imagineer boy said:
Well, there's going to be a gigantic animatronic yeti which I can't wait to see! :sohappy:

I just hope it's not a rip off of the T Rex bit in Univeral. They have had a tendency to go back and forth at each other a wee bit.

-J

Lynx04

Jekyll said:
I just hope it's not a rip off of the T Rex bit in Univeral. They have had a tendency to go back and forth at each other a wee bit.

-J
Someone likened the yeti AA to the lava bug in Journey into the Center of the Earth at Tokyo Sea. I say a video of the ride and the AA is probably the most fluid AA I have ever seen. The bug was more fluid then the Mummy AA.

Yen_Sid1

SFSC26 said:
Im just trying to recall what i remeber in a conversation about the restraints in an old forum....at least i was close....what other moditfications will/could it have .....j/w

It will be a new generation type of a mid-torso restraint.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom