Expedition Everest effects status watch

Epcot_Imagineer

I don’t recall a photo but yes it was.
Thank you! I'm not losing it! Can I ask additional questions about the actual removal process, if you know it? Like when the AA is removed, do both the figure and sled leave the building? Or are they transported to a lower part of the mountain itself? I'm just trying to imagine what mechanisms are in place to move the figure and its mechanisms short of needing a crane. I'd imagine I would have heard about it if something similar to the elevator in SSE for removing time-machines/equipment were in place.

Marc Davis Fan

In the meanwhile, it's too bad they wouldn't just install a less-impressive-but-moving Garner Holt AA like the ones in the Matterhorn at Disneyland. They're actually quite cool.

Dragonman

I was able to find this, from when they were testing the yeti during a promo for the ride.

The clip was featured in this video:

Epcot_Imagineer

I was able to find this, from when they were testing the yeti during a promo for the ride.
View attachment 390464

The clip was featured in this video:

The clip comes from a promo video of the entire attraction as a whole... It was a Modern Marvels-esque show done as promotion for the ride. I don't recall where on YouTube the whole video is, but I assure you can find it with a couple searches.

NormC

Facts don't care about your feelings.
It has nothing to do with feelings and you did not state a fact. The fact is that the yeti in EE is far more advanced, imposing and exciting even with just strobes and fans. This is fact. It is you that has feelings towards the little toy at Knotts. If that is your thing fine. Go and enjoy it. You are currently in the wrong thread for that. Stop trolling.

Last edited:

Dragonman

It has nothing to do with feelings. The fact is that the yeti in EE is far more advanced, imposing and exciting even with just strobes and fans. This is fact. It is you that has feelings towards the little toy at Knotts. If that is your thing fine. Go and enjoy it. You are currently in the wrong thread for that. Stop trolling.

It’s not just this thread. He’s doing this all over the forum.

Incomudro

It has nothing to do with feelings. The fact is that the yeti in EE is far more advanced, imposing and exciting even with just strobes and fans. This is fact. It is you that has feelings towards the little toy at Knotts. If that is your thing fine. Go and enjoy it. You are currently in the wrong thread for that. Stop trolling.

The penchant for drawing equivalencies where there are none is entertaining.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

Yeah your feelings are obviously hurt because I pointed out THE ACTUAL WORKING YETI in Calico is better than a static strobe yeti. sad really that you can't accept facts.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

*jingles shiny keys in your face*

WOW the keys are moving, unlike the yeti!
You're not making any sense mate. Keys don't compare to AA's. A working AA with movement is better than a AA that is supposed to have really advance movement that has not moved in over a decade and will probably never move again in our lifetime.

Tom Morrow

You're not making any sense mate. Keys don't compare to AA's. A working AA with movement is better than a AA that is supposed to have really advance movement that has not moved in over a decade and will probably never move again in our lifetime.
And you're (probably trolling, but) failing to see how a 25 foot realistic, terrifying looking figure is still more impressive than a cheap looking toy that rocks back and forth slightly. Literally there are more impressive Halloween decorations sold at popup Spirit Halloween stores.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom