Expedition Everest effects status watch

Incomudro

Oh hahaha nice. I've seen videos of it years ago, and I kind of wish I didn't (had you asked me 3 years ago I would've told you that i'd probably never visit a state outside of my home ever again due to anxiety, so I watched videos to help fill the void).

Disco yeti is hard to see in the videos, and it's even harder to find one with yeti actually working, but I know where it is :)
Everest is one of my favorite rides.
It's a ride that starts if you will - from the moment you get a glimpse of the peak from inside the park.
India is such a beautifully themed area, so the whole immersion carries on through the land.
The rides cue is one of my favorite as well.
Then the ride itself... You begin through the foothills...
The entire ride is a journey, not just a ride.

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
Everest is one of my favorite rides.
It's a ride that starts if you will - from the moment you get a glimpse of the peak from inside the park.
India is such a beautifully themed area, so the whole immersion carries on through the land.
The rides cue is one of my favorite as well.
Then the ride itself... You begin through the foothills...
The entire ride is a journey, not just a ride.

Awesome! I'm excited to try out this nondescript coaster, that maybe is themed like India or whatever.

But really, it is one of my fastpass reservations for the second day we're there. That and ToT were my top 2 must-do

Incomudro

Awesome! I'm excited to try out this nondescript coaster, that maybe is themed like India or whatever.

But really, it is one of my fastpass reservations for the second day we're there. That and ToT were my top 2 must-do

Everest, ToT, and Rock n Rollercoaster are three of our families favorite rides - outside of classics like Pirates.
If I can give you some advice, if you've only got Everest fastpassed at Animal Kingdom - get there at opening (before actually) and go directly to the Safari before it fills up.
That way you'll hit a major attraction with hopefully little wait, and you will be scheduled for your Everest ride (I'm assuming) after that.
With those two down, you can enjoy your time in the park more.

JillC LI

Everest, ToT, and Rock n Rollercoaster are three of our families favorite rides - outside of classics like Pirates.
If I can give you some advice, if you've only got Everest fastpassed at Animal Kingdom - get there at opening (before actually) and go directly to the Safari before it fills up.
That way you'll hit a major attraction with hopefully little wait, and you will be scheduled for your Everest ride (I'm assuming) after that.
With those two down, you can enjoy your time in the park more.
Don't go directly to Safari if you have any desire to ride FOP without a FP though. Go there first.

Incomudro

Don't go directly to Safari if you have any desire to ride FOP without a FP though. Go there first.

I thought that might be the case after I wrote what I wrote.
Pandora wasn't open on our last trip to WDW - and it kills me that we haven't been back there since. Too many major things needed to be done in the house we moved to 3 1/2 years ago.
So, yes - FOP before Safari.

danyoung56

I can't tell if you're kidding or not. Most folks here (me included) think the hairbands are an abomination and should be cleaned up much more frequently than they do now.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I can't tell if you're kidding or not. Most folks here (me included) think the hairbands are an abomination and should be cleaned up much more frequently than they do now.
They are just going for realism as the actual real life Everest is a garbage dump.;)

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzEwMC82OTkvb3JpZ2luYWwvc2hlcnBhLWNvbGxlY3RpbmctZ2FyYmFnZQ==

Tom Morrow

The mountain in Expedition Everest is not Everest, it's "The Forbidden Mountain." But yeah it still kinda fits with the theme, humans not respecting the land. Not excusing the hairbands though, it would be so easy to clean them up once a week and they don't do it.

Corgi

How do they get up there to clean the hairbands? Is there some secret platform they can stand on? Do they have to use a crane?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom