Exclusive/Private Parking at Parks?

mergatroid

I have the same problem so hire a couple of big guys to 'mind' my vehicle whilst I'm in the parks. They stand near it looking 'menacing' and if anyone drives near my parking spot this seems to do the trick and makes others more careful. I find them openly holding wrenches helps and Eastern European people with neck and hand tattoos often excel in this type of work.

dgauthier

Cajun Transplant
I have the same problem so hire a couple of big guys to 'mind' my vehicle whilst I'm in the parks. They stand near it looking 'menacing' and if anyone drives near my parking spot this seems to do the trick and makes others more careful. I find them openly holding wrenches helps and Eastern European people with neck and hand tattoos often excel in this type of work.
Or have the two big guys park on either side

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
I find them openly holding wrenches helps and Eastern European people with neck and hand tattoos often excel in this type of work.
That's correct -- nobody messes with my mother-in-law for precisely that reason.

And if I were you, I'd be on the lookout for someone with an accent who's 5'2", dark black hair, and a huge pipe wrench walking around in your neighborhood... ;)

Ricky Spanish

So what you’re saying is it’s more of a “performance” issue then?
image.jpeg

Goofyernmost

That's correct -- nobody messes with my mother-in-law for precisely that reason.

And if I were you, I'd be on the lookout for someone with an accent who's 5'2", dark black hair, and a huge pipe wrench walking around in your neighborhood... ;)
I thought Joe Pesci was retired now.

epcotisbest

Currently 12-18-19
parking at any of the Walt Disney World Theme Parks including the ticket and transportation center, excluding the water parks, The is $25 a day. Each location has a vip area( premium parking). Usually that is double the price of regular parking fee. So it should be around $50. Every year the price for parking increases and so do the ticket prices.

You friend does have a few options.
1) if you friends stays in a hotel near Disney but off premises. Like in Kissimmee, lake buena vista, etc. The hotels all have shuttles. You friend can leave the car at the hotel parking lot and take the shuttle to Disney. Some hotels that are not Disney hotels do not charge for parking but some hotels do charge a resort fee.
2) Your friend can stay at a Disney hotel. The do have regular, and also valet parking. I'm certain that the valet parking uses the regular parking lot but the valet sections off an area that only the valet can access. All Disney hotels except for the for the Fort Wilderness Lodge for overnight parking. Fort Wilderness are campsite. Prices vary. It depends on the hotel/resort that your friend stays at. Price $13 to $25 a day for regular parking. Valet is $33 a day. If the vehicle is taken out of the parking lot you will be charged if you return.
3) Walt Disney World has a downtown area called Disney Springs. Disney Springs has restaurants, shops, bowling, AMC movie theater. They have several parking lots. There are a few garage parking and and outside parking lot. Some of the parking garages might charge during the holidays. The outside parking lot is 100% free. No fees. It's located over by Cirque du Soleil. A vehicle can be parked there all day. The hours are 10am to 12am. Your friend would have to either walk from Disney Springs over to one of the Disney hotels that are near by and then either take bus/shuttle that Disney provides to any of the parks or to the Disney ticket and transportation center or some of the hotels now have a skyline. The skyline are gondolas that are a transport people in the air from hotels and certain theme parks. Only the Disney Caribbean Beach Resort,Disney Pop Century Resort, Disney Art Animation Resort, Epcot, Hollywood Studios is on the gondolas lift system. But Disney Springs does have free transportations that goes to all Disney hotels for free.
4) If you or you friend knows anyone that has a current Disney Annual pass that includes free parking. The person could borrow the pass only for parking because Disney uses the finger print system for the annual passes when they are checked at the entrance. Meaning if your finger does not scan you will not get in or if your have the Disney bands same thing.

I'm guessing someone with a $500,000 car is probably not going to go much out of the way for free parking, or try to cheat the system borrowing an annual pass for parking.
Also, how many times have you stayed at "Fort Wilderness Lodge?"

epcotisbest

There was a McLaren parked in reserved parking at the Waldorf at Bonnet Creek when we were there in October, so people do drive expensive cars to WDW. I think if it were me, I would leave it safely parked at the hotel and find alternative transportation to the parks. This fellow is parked beside a Corvette Z06, and while neither is a $500,000 car, they are probably both gonna be careful about door dings.

McClaren.jpg

Last edited:

Ashly bruno

I'm guessing someone with a $500,000 car is probably not going to go much out of the way for free parking, or try to cheat the system borrowing an annual pass for parking.
Also, how many times have you stayed at "Fort Wilderness Lodge?"

I haven't stayed at there. Friends of mine have.I've stayed at other Disney Hotels. I went onto Disney's sites. The info is on the site.The Fort Wilderness Resort. The resort you have a parking ffee at but the campsites people do not have to pay a fee.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
I haven't stayed at there. Friends of mine have. I've stayed at other Disney Hotels. I went onto Disney's sites. The info is on the site. The Fort Wilderness Resort. The resort you have a parking fee at but the campsites people do not have to pay a fee.
The point was that "Fort Wilderness Lodge" does not exist. Fort Wilderness is the camping resort. The Wilderness Lodge is the resort hotel complex. Lots of people mistakenly join the two into the imaginary -- some would say legendary -- camping hotel complex.

One can only guess how long parking at the camping resort will remain free.

epcotisbest

The point was that "Fort Wilderness Lodge" does not exist. Fort Wilderness is the camping resort. The Wilderness Lodge is the resort hotel complex. Lots of people mistakenly join the two into the imaginary -- some would say legendary -- camping hotel complex.

One can only guess how long parking at the camping resort will remain free.

Kinda like "Bay Lake Towers." I often wonder which tower to choose.

dreamfinder

The hotel name is The Fort Wilderness Lodge. It is a deluxe. The lodge has rooms inside of it that people can stay in. If Disney does not have a Fort Wilderness Lodge then why is the hotel called The Fort Wilderness Lodge? They also have Cabins at The Fort Wilderness Resort- Moderate. also campsites at The Fort Wilderness Resort- Value. The Lodge, Cabins, Campsite are located inside the Magic Kingdom Resort Area. All of Disney's Resort/Hotels are located in the Resort Areas whether it is The Epcot Resort Area, Magic Kingdom Resort Area, Animal Kingdom Resort Area, Disney Springs Resort Area, Wide World Of Sports Resort Area. They all have different types of Hotels, Resorts,, Resort & Spa's, INN, Villas, Bungalows, Lodges, Vacation Club.

Your own screenshots show that you are incorrect. The very first screenshot you attached clearly shows "Disney's Wilderness Lodge" is the name of the deluxe hotel w/DVC units.

epcotisbest

The hotel name is The Fort Wilderness Lodge. It is a deluxe. The lodge has rooms inside of it that people can stay in. If Disney does not have a Fort Wilderness Lodge then why is the hotel called The Fort Wilderness Lodge? They also have Cabins at The Fort Wilderness Resort- Moderate. also campsites at The Fort Wilderness Resort- Value. The Lodge, Cabins, Campsite are located inside the Magic Kingdom Resort Area. All of Disney's Resort/Hotels are located in the Resort Areas whether it is The Epcot Resort Area, Magic Kingdom Resort Area, Animal Kingdom Resort Area, Disney Springs Resort Area, Wide World Of Sports Resort Area. They all have different types of Hotels, Resorts,, Resort & Spa's, INN, Villas, Bungalows, Lodges, Vacation Club.

This song is called Alice's Restaurant, and it's about Alice, and the
restaurant, but Alice's Restaurant is not the name of the restaurant,
that's just the name of the song, and that's why I called the song Alice's
Restaurant.

Ashly bruno

This song is called Alice's Restaurant, and it's about Alice, and the
restaurant, but Alice's Restaurant is not the name of the restaurant,
that's just the name of the song, and that's why I called the song Alice's
Restaurant.
Then contact Disney and file a complaint in regards to the wrong name that they advertise for their hotel.

Victor Kelly

Are there any options for private type parking at the parks for an extra fee or is it strictly general parking only? I ask because a friend of a friend is thinking about coming down whenever I can get my trip scheduled with life constantly getting in the way, but they own a pathetically expensive sports car (like well over $500,000) and is worried about it being dinged with doors from everyday nitwits who don't care.
TROLL ALERT. HE slips and says my trip. So he owns the car and is just fishing. Had to read it again today an noticed it

Goofyernmost

TROLL ALERT. HE slips and says my trip. So he owns the car and is just fishing. Had to read it again today an noticed it
I can't speak of others, but I did notice that in the beginning. It's like saying "Asking for a friend" without actually sarcastically, comically saying it. Besides unless it was once owned by someone special, I don't know of any car that hits $500K unless it is at a Estate Auction or an antique classic. They could be out there but I don't know of any. Besides if I had that much money I'd pay someone to go for me. I'd be to far up the social ladder to be contaminated by the herd of "common" folk that one finds in a theme park or rodeo.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom