Exclusive/Private Parking at Parks?

epcotisbest

I can't speak of others, but I did notice that in the beginning. It's like saying "Asking for a friend" without actually sarcastically, comically saying it. Besides unless it was once owned by someone special, I don't know of any car that hits $500K unless it is at a Estate Auction or an antique classic. They could be out there but I don't know of any. Besides if I had that much money I'd pay someone to go for me. I'd be to far up the social ladder to be contaminated by the herd of "common" folk that one finds in a theme park or rodeo.

Plenty of new cars out there that cost $500,000+. Ford even builds one.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
The hotel name is The Fort Wilderness Lodge. It is a deluxe. The lodge has rooms inside of it that people can stay in. If Disney does not have a Fort Wilderness Lodge then why is the hotel called The Fort Wilderness Lodge?
It isn't. The correct hotel name is Disney's Wilderness Lodge.
They also have Cabins at The Fort Wilderness Resort- Moderate. also campsites at The Fort Wilderness Resort- Value.
Almost -- the campsites are called The Campsites at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort and the Cabins are The Cabins at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort.

You can study up on your lodging names using this list from the WDW website.

Jimmy Thick

A person of means with access to a 500k sports car would no doubt have a network in place where they would not have to ask strangers on the internet how to accomplish anything let alone how to park a car.

Thread end/.

epcotisbest

A number of car makes have models over $500k, Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Pagani, Lamborghini, McLaren, Ferrari, Rolls Royce, Aston Martin.

Yep. I saw a Bugatti Veyron driving through our little town one day and almost drove off the road watching it! Figured I would never see one of those. Turns out it belonged to some tech guy who has a vacation home in the mountains north of us. Since then I have spotted a couple more on the Blue Ridge Parkway.
Went to Barrett-Jackson a couple years back (selling, not buying) and there were more exotics, resto-mods and classics than you can even imagine.

Last edited:

Goofyernmost

Yep. I saw a Bugatti Veyron driving through our little town one day and almost drove off the road watching it! Figured I would never see one of those. Turns out it belonged to some tech guy who has a vacation home in the mountains north of us. Since then I have spotted a couple more on the Blue Ridge Parkway.
Went to Barrett -Jackson a couple years back (selling, not buying) and there were more exotics, resto-mods and classics than you can even imagine.
Yup, auctions of valuable, rare cars can go for a very high price. But, they usually aren't new and they are not "daily" drivers that want to park at a theme park. So, not buying the entire first post.

epcotisbest

Yup, auctions of valuable, rare cars can go for a very high price. But, they usually aren't new and they are not "daily" drivers that want to park at a theme park. So, not buying the entire first post.

I'm the one who mentioned new cars. OP could very well be referring to a valuable, rare car bought at auction, I don't know.

Lilofan

Went to Barrett-Jackson a couple years back (selling, not buying) and there were more exotics, resto-mods and classics than you can even imagine.
The only Disney resort that I know that some exotics like a Ferrari or Lamborghini are literally parked right by the front door of the resort for every guest to see or gawk is at the Grand Floridian. A friend of mine told me one guest was not too happy when he checked out of Boardwalk resort and his Ferrari was parked in valet parking. The valet on duty tried to explain to the guest he did not know how to drive the car to the front entrance? Can drive a stick but not a Ferrari paddle shift?

Goofyernmost

I'm the one who mentioned new cars. OP could very well be referring to a valuable, rare car bought at auction, I don't know.
It doesn't really matter, my point was that someone with a car, new or old, that is worth that much money is not going to be putting it in public parking in a theme park unless they like door dents.

dreamfinder

It doesn't really matter, my point was that someone with a car, new or old, that is worth that much money is not going to be putting it in public parking in a theme park unless they like door dents.

Some people have more money than sense. And if a $500k car is a daily driver, I'd say we know what category they would fall in.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Some people have more money than sense. And if a $500k car is a daily driver, I'd say we know what category they would fall in.
It all tends to be relative.

While $500k is many years income for most, there are plenty of people that make more than $500k while taking a nap. To someone like that, a $500k car has no more relative value than a $5 t-shirt does to you and me.

tractor tipper

Did not read all the posts. How long is the drive for him? Can't imagine it would be a comfortable drive along with all the smashed bugs especially if love bug season.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom