Exclusive/Private Parking at Parks?

M0710NM4N

Original Poster
Pay the $50 or so or the semi parking fee, and bring along a car carrier to park it in each day. Go during a slower time period and purposely park as far away from the front as you can and hope no one parks near you? WDW isn't really setup for cars of that caliber.

I never even would have thought about a car carrier... excellent idea! He could drive down and then just rent one from the area ahead of time. Thanks.

Lilofan

When I was at AK Lodge a few years ago, the valet parkers parked a Lambo Aventador $550k and a Ferrari 458 $350k at the very far end of the valet lot with no cars anywhere near them. If you've ever driven a single clutch transmission like the Aventador, stop and go driving in traffic is a very quick way to shorten the life of the trans. But if an owner can afford one, the owner can pay for a new transmission which runs about $30k. These single clutch transmission last anywhere from 20-30k miles of regular driving.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Tell you what... if he pays my way to and from FL, gives me a decent salary, and a bonus of park tickets when he is ready to leave... I'll stand guard over the vehicle all day, every day while hes in the parks and let no one get near it.

Might be a high UV that day....better negotiate sunscreen and tactical gear that day too...

DisAl

From what I understand he rarely uses it. Like winter months it's sitting in a garage on a lift and in the warmer months it doesn't get taken out unless it's a beautiful day. He's never taken it on a long trip and thought this would be the prefect opportunity.
I bet he has never heard of love bugs...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom