exact date of opening?

SeaCastle

Part 1: Little Mermaid, Belle, Dumbo, Princess: 2012

Part 2: Pixie Hollow: 2013

Not any more...rumors have it that the Princess (except Belle and Ariel) and Pixie Hollow parts of the expansion were cut, with the princess area instead being used as space for a new Snow White ride.

SeaCastle

In that case, then, a new.... nah I won't say what a CM told me was coming... Be on the look out for it in 2015 though.. WOW!!!!! You'll love it!!!!

That's nothing. My boat driver source told me they were building a new e-ticket by 2030. I'm not allowed to say what it is or where it will be built, but it'll be nice. ;)

Captain Chaos

That's nothing. My boat driver source told me they were building a new e-ticket by 2030. I'm not allowed to say what it is or where it will be built, but it'll be nice. ;)

Yea? Well that e-ticket is going to be in the new park.... opening 2020.... Going to be Marvel themed cause Universal is giving up the use of the characters in IOA... and Since Disney is buying Busch Gardens, they will move all the coasters to the new park in WDW... and the monorail will be the only transportation to the new park.. My head chef source from Ohana told me so....

raven

"The Great Goofinni" Think about it. What famous person in history rhymes with that and what is their trade? That will give you the answer to the new theme of it.

BrerFrog

"The Great Goofinni" Think about it. What famous person in history rhymes with that and what is their trade? That will give you the answer to the new theme of it.

Oh, I see. :D

I guess it works nicely with the circus theme, if Dumbo happens to end up around that area.

Captain Chaos

Oh, I see. :D

I guess it works nicely with the circus theme, if Dumbo happens to end up around that area.

Houdini... who was an escape artist.. Not so much a circus theme.. So, will the roller coaster trains disappear into thin air?? LoL...

Captain Chaos

Really? I think being a magician/illusionist/escape artist makes him fit quite well with the circus theme.

You think??? I guess so... I dunno.. I don't remember ever seeing a magician or escape artist in a circus... I dunno LOL...

Did Goofini's character perform in a circus??? If so, then I get it... If not, I dunno... Not complaining about it, just trying to find the fit to the theme... Maybe when concept art is released it will make more sense to me...

LudwigVonDrake

e9c4b220dca0d91a39f37010.L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

SeaCastle

James Gondolfini from the Sopranos? I'm almost certain he plays a mobster. How about that for adding boy appeal to Fantasyland? :D

BrerFrog

You think??? I guess so... I dunno.. I don't remember ever seeing a magician or escape artist in a circus... I dunno LOL...

Did Goofini's character perform in a circus??? If so, then I get it... If not, I dunno... Not complaining about it, just trying to find the fit to the theme... Maybe when concept art is released it will make more sense to me...

I am not sure if I have seen a magician in a circus either, but somehow both images are connected in my mind.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom