Ex Disney dancer is Playmate of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.

wild01ride

dxer07002 said:
I do too.. She kissed me once... well, she blew me a kiss... but come to think of it, she may have been blowing a kiss to the little girl and her family that was walking right behind me....

A: Me and her GOT IT ON!
B: No you didn't.

A:Well, we sorta...

A: Well, you can imagine!

Glasgow

wild01ride said:
A: Me and her GOT IT ON!

A:Well, we sorta...

A: Well, you can imagine!
Awesome .. love that movie.

So ... many ... good ... jokes .. must ... contain ... self ... argh!

taramarie

This might help....

""She worked in costume and danced in parades at Disney World as seven different characters including Snow White, Cinderella, Alice in Wonderland, and the Little Mermaid""

This might help you guys find a pic of her. She was alot of different people at Disney. Now someone has to have a pic of her!!!

Tara

There are acutally two pictures of her in the new playboy...one as Snow White and one as Alice.

If I could ever figure out how to cut and paste pictures into this kinda forum setup...I would scan them and show them, but I can't figure this setup out.

Also, you shouldn't confuse a star and a playmate...they do two completely different jobs...one does....um......something that I won't mention here and the other just has non-scandalous pictures taken of her (though I'm sure a hundred people would like to argue that point). Playboy is really tame when compared to actual ....theres a big difference.

Um, not that I would know......:lookaroun

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
Does this mean I have to go out and buy the new playboy?

WDWPrnces02

Wow...

You would think after disney world, the next resort is Broadway....I guess nowaday's is Playboy......

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom