Everyone loves it but its time to get rid of......

cuteazabutton74

I think that there are other things we could get rid of in place of Snow White and Toon town fair. Snow white has been my favorite ride since I can remember and I think kids and adults love Toon town fair.

Thanks
Cary

peter11435

Pluto Parking said:
1. Snow Whites Adventures
2. Toon Town Fair
3. Ellens Energy Adventure
4. the Boring movies in Canada, France, China.
5. The Indy Stunt Show
6. Anything sporting "Honey I Shrunk" in its title
7. The Tower of Terror ad sign on World Drive

What am I missing?........
I can't imagine why you would get rid of of an attraction that "Everyone loves."

Wannabe Walt

Originally Posted by Pluto Parking
1. Snow Whites Adventures
2. Toon Town Fair
3. Ellens Energy Adventure
4. the Boring movies in Canada, France, China.
5. The Indy Stunt Show
6. Anything sporting "Honey I Shrunk" in its title
7. The Tower of Terror ad sign on World Drive

What am I missing?........

1. WHAT?!?! Are you insane?! You can't remove Snow White! NO! I'm 14 and that ride is still great! However, it wouldn't bother me if they refurbish it and use AA's...not statics.
2. Toontown Fair needs to be made into a full Toontown. The fair theme is too narrow, with the town you can do sooo much more.
3. Ellen's Energy Adventure is a good ride. However, it does need a big refurbishment. The dinos (long-necks in particular) can be heard...I mean you can hear the motors that move them very easily. Also, the Big Bang scene (false IMO... don't give me bad marks for that...) needs to have the volume turned down a bit. The radio tower scene is pointless (informationally and visually...) its just a time filler. I love the Jeopardy scene though!
4. The movies are GREAT! I loved them! Maybe its because I want to go to Canada, China, and France... I don't know. But the Circle Vision 360 is amazing! However, they need rotating seats. You know, a padded chair attached by a pole to the floor, with no back, that spins!
5. The Indy Stunt Show is okay. However, I honestly think I would rather watch it than a car, motorcycle, etc. stunt show. Stuff blows up in both...:lol: Thats all a stunt show needs right? Fire! BURN! HAHAHAHA :lol: However, I would love an Indy ride to move in to MGM or MK. Either park would be fine. MGM needs it more though.
6. HISTA is aweful! HISTK Playground isn't bad. We didn't visit it in Feb. but thats because we didn't spend that much time at MGM. Its a good park, but it was really crowded that day and so we didn't feel like staying. So...we went back to the hotel and swam! FUN! lol
7. The TOT sign is cool! We didn't seem to see it that much in Feb (I thought it was gone at first) but then we saw it a few times. I remember seeing it quite a bit in 2001. Like others have said...its a new way of advertising. I think its really neat...instead of just a big billboard. Thats where the word Imagination plays into Imagineering...when they think of that...along with TONS and TONS and TONS (repeat 100000000 times) of other stuff :D

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
CoffeeJedi said:
jeep ride you say? hmmm.... too bad they don't already have an indianna jones jeep ride that they could just clone...

To satisfy both the EMV and stunt show Indy lovers, howabout resurrecting the original ride concept California`s Indy was based on - the Jungle Jeep Drive never built at Disneyland Paris? Add an Indy theme and you have a brand new un-cloned Indy attraction!

Hmm... too much blue sky me thinks!

waltdisny

No! nothing, nada, zippo, zilch!! Leave them alone! They're fine. Especially Ellen's.

In the words of Cuzco: NO TOUCHY!

:mad:
How's that for reactionary?

AEfx

celticdog said:
You really doing a dis-service to yourself by missing out on "Impressions De France". The music and the footage are so well syncronized. The music alone makes it worth a stop. Plus, it's good for a 15 minute seated rest.

You sit in real seats? Like, not on the floor?

If so, you just sold me.

I have seen them all, but it's been many years. My last few trips I haven't had a lot of WS time so I've just avoided the films.

But 15 mins in WS in an air-conditioned theater...yup, I just may ask to stay twice. ;)

Thanks for the tip!

AEfx

RatherBinDisney

Snow Whites Adventure

Someone please help me out here. I am drawing blanks with this ride! I remember Poo, Peter Pan, IASW, but Snow White? I kinda remember something but then again I dont! Is there pics somehwheer that can refresh my memory?

Sorry everyone, I have only been to Disney 2 times in my life so bare with me. The best best vacations ever!!

RatherBinDisney

Snow White's Adventure

Folks, major help needed here. I cannot remember this snow white ride? Pics please? Anything? Major Disney withdrawl setting in................

Only 256 days to go, 256 days!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!

egionet

RatherBinDisney said:
Folks, major help needed here. I cannot remember this snow white ride? Pics please? Anything? Major Disney withdrawl setting in................

Only 256 days to go, 256 days!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!

Snow White is in Fantasyland on the right hand side right after you go through the castle. It is, IMO, the hokiest ride in all of Disney, yet my favorite. It's actually Snow White's Scary Adventures. And if I hade legal pictures to post, I would. Unfortunately, I only have illegal pictures from my CP.

Back to the thread:
1. I personally would never get rid of this ride. I think it's great. It's a classic and everyone loves it, even the little kids and the bigs kids. I know because it was my fav ride to work during my CP.

2. I also love Toontown, another place I worked during my CP. But it's great for little kids. They get to meet their favorite characters, see where they live, check out a crazy coaster meant for children, and possibly catch the train. What is there not to like.

3. I like Ellen because it's educational, which is what Epcot was originally all about. I know it's long and sometimes boring, but overall, I like it. Although, I wouldn't mind seeing an update.

4. Okay, circle vision makes me want to vomit, but don't say anything about Impressions de France. It's a phenominal film and the music is beautiful. I would be very upset if that were missing from France.

5. Indy is fun, but an update would be nice.

6. Honey, I Shrunk . . . something is something that I remember from my childhood, but of course, I'm 24. Although I'm not sure, but I really don't think those movies are such big sellers anymore. I say put something new that is geared towards today's children.

7. I have no feelings toward this sign. I guess I'm just impartial!

scottvicki

If we are going to replace the attractions can we at least not dumb down what replaces them. It would be nice if we kept a few educational fun rides. If we are going to tear something down then let it be the wand in the way of SSE.

KYfriedPanda

I think the Hall of Presidents needs to be re-vamped... Make it a scary ride... Just imagine Richard Nixon's face coming at you in 3-D... now that's scary! Or an animatronic Bill Clinton winking at the ladies in the front row... I'll stop now :)

I

I,Walt

U of E

scottvicki said:
If we are going to replace the attractions can we at least not dumb down what replaces them. It would be nice if we kept a few educational fun rides. If we are going to tear something down then let it be the wand in the way of SSE.
Lose the ellen theme and go with tool time, much better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom