Everyday Essentials

emma c

Hello

just wonderng bear mimumim what u take with you each day to the parks? Just making lists of things and wondering what everyone takes?

Ta!

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Hello

just wonderng bear mimumim what u take with you each day to the parks? Just making lists of things and wondering what everyone takes?

Ta!

I think my definition of "bear minimum" is different from others.:)

I have 3 clear Vera Bradley pouches. The following items are in those.(see list below)

So I just toss the pouches in what ever bag I am taking to the parks. Along with these pouches, there is a small makeup bag - brush, rubber bands, powder, blotting papers, lip gloss, bobby pins. And a hidden mickey and pocket guide book (don't know why i bring it - I never use it) and a filtered water bottle. Also, there is a little wallet that has my CC, ID, and Key to the World card in it.

To the parks Packing List
These are small little pouch bags – Vera Bradley that are clear. I have 2 matching ones.

Bag 1:
Vanilla Spray (so I smell nice)
Sun lotion
Hand sanitizer
Shout wipes
Tide stick
Insect wipes
Wet ones
Chap stick
Kleenex
Eye drops
Visene drops
Dental floss
Sewing kit
Colgate wisps
Mints – they don’t want gum in the parks
Halls cough drops

Bag 2:
Medical Items: Band-Aids, blister band-aids, Neosporin, bug bite lotion, Advil, Sudafed, Tums, allergy meds, burn cream)
My shamwows in a zip lock. So in a zip lock, I have cut up shamwow’s – those clothes that absorb water – and zip locks. This way if we get in a rain storm, we can dry off fast.
Ponchos (from the dollar store)

Bag 3:
Autograph book and pen in a zip lock so it doesn’t get wet.
These bags are not large at all. All of these items are travel size or smaller. They are very compact and small and nearly no weight. So they toss into a back pack really easily.

Upvote 0

Tomi-Rocket

I carry a small cross body purse and carry my KTW card, 1 credit card, my ID, lipstick, small brush, allergy/headache meds, band aids, and a small copy of all our ADR confirmation numbers. I believe that's it. My camera is carried seperately and my kids have their own packs or drawstring bags to carry their own stuff.

Upvote 0

ExtinctJenn

Bare minimum is usually putting my room key, ADR numbers and license into DH's wallet, my camera bag (with camera and extra batteries) and bringing one phone in case of emergency (but for nothing else). Depending on when we go sometimes sunscreen and chapstick are in that mix (stuffed into the camera bag). Beyond that... not much else!

Upvote 0

emma c

Original Poster

I have 3 clear Vera Bradley pouches. The following items are in those.(see list below)

So I just toss the pouches in what ever bag I am taking to the parks. Along with these pouches, there is a small makeup bag - brush, rubber bands, powder, blotting papers, lip gloss, bobby pins. And a hidden mickey and pocket guide book (don't know why i bring it - I never use it) and a filtered water bottle. Also, there is a little wallet that has my CC, ID, and Key to the World card in it.

These are small little pouch bags – Vera Bradley that are clear. I have 2 matching ones.

Bag 1:
Sun lotion
Hand sanitizer
Shout wipes
Tide stick
Insect wipes
Wet ones
Chap stick
Kleenex
Eye drops
Visene drops
Dental floss
Sewing kit
Colgate wisps
Halls cough drops

Bag 2:
Medical Items: Band-Aids, blister band-aids, Neosporin, bug bite lotion, Advil, Sudafed, Tums, allergy meds, burn cream)
My shamwows in a zip lock. So in a zip lock, I have cut up shamwow’s – those clothes that absorb water – and zip locks. This way if we get in a rain storm, we can dry off fast.

Bag 3:
These bags are not large at all. All of these items are travel size or smaller. They are very compact and small and nearly no weight. So they toss into a back pack really easily.

O my good god woman thats loads!!!!!! small question whats as "tide stick"?

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
O my good god woman thats loads!!!!!! small question whats as "tide stick"?

Like if you spill or stain...if you met my wonderful DH, you would never leave home with out one. :) hee hee Yes, its a lot of stuff. :) I should state that they are all travel size or smaller. :)

Upvote 0

emma c

Original Poster
hmm just wondering what to take really i know basics -
cards
bit of cash
camera
umbrella
poncho
plasters
paracentmol
water
and sum scent, no-one likes the bo do they?!

Upvote 0

wiigirl

I travel lite:
-Cards/cash
-camera
-ponchos
-baggies
-wet wipes (they have 1001 uses!)
-mints
-iPhone

75.gif

Upvote 0

Mukta

I am a minimalist.

I carry:
Chapstick
poncho
camera
KTTW card/Annual Pass
Water bottle
phone
a small pillbox with a couple of advil, benadryl and pepto
pen
my pocket size schedule
umbrella (for shade, not rain)

Upvote 0

bethymouse

My husband carries his camera case which is large enough, but not too large, to carry KTTW Cards, debit/credit cards, some cash, inhalers, and 2 cell phones. My boys carry water bottles w/ straps. Pretty simple.:)

Upvote 0

lovetheears

Bag 1:
Sun lotion
Hand sanitizer
Shout wipes
Tide stick
Insect wipes
Wet ones
Chap stick
Kleenex
Eye drops
Visene drops
Dental floss
Sewing kit
Colgate wisps
Halls cough drops

Bag 2:

Bag 3:

other then the shamwows and sewing kit we have almost the same list (I may be adding that to my list when we go in Sept). I have never thought of the clear bags inside the bag though that is a great idea. I always pack emergency snacks and drinks aswell and to dig through EVERYTHING is a pain. Totally love the clear bag idea!

Upvote 0

luv

Bag 1:
Sun lotion
Hand sanitizer
Shout wipes
Tide stick
Insect wipes
Wet ones
Chap stick
Kleenex
Eye drops
Visene drops
Dental floss
Sewing kit
Colgate wisps
Halls cough drops

Bag 2:

Bag 3:
LOL! I'm totally different. My minimum:

AP, ID, Credit card in lanyard (also TiW if going to Restauarant)
Cash, keys and stick of gum in my pocket

I often, but not always, take the phone. I'm amazed at how many people don't list tickets!

Upvote 0

acishere

Wallet
Cell Phone
Room key/Park Pass
Sunglasses

My gf had all that stuffed in her purse plus a camera, umbrella, Ziploc bags to put cell phones in during water rides, another big plastic bag to put her purse in during water rides because of course she brought a God know how much it costs purse to a theme park, suntan lotion, and who knows what else. I think she put a spell on it or something to fit everything she does into it.

Upvote 0

ppodangel

Bag 1:
Sun lotion
Hand sanitizer
Shout wipes
Tide stick
Insect wipes
Wet ones
Chap stick
Kleenex
Eye drops
Visene drops
Dental floss
Sewing kit
Colgate wisps
Halls cough drops

Bag 2:

Bag 3:

Wow! I'm amazed how organised you are! Every eventuality covered! I will have to look for you if we have an emergency! Very impressed!! :)

Upvote 0

emma c

Original Poster
dont think i bother with spare clothes, will just buy if we really need to there at the time? Not even sure my litte'un will go on the water rides, she cannot stand water in her face! see this is when if u have buggy you can just load it all up and your done!

Upvote 0

mickeysbrother

I have a pack. Yes people a pack lol. It has my room key my tickets if not on my room key already. Keys to the safe at the hotel and my wallet. Thats all you really need no?

Upvote 0

disney magic 06

My list varies according to what we have planned but basically:

Kttw card
Small amount of cash
Small camera
Bottle of diet coke (probably with additives)

Maybe:
snacks for queues
Water
Ziploc bag
Deo wipes

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom