Everybody neat and pretty?

Are you neat and pretty?

• Total voters

Runmyhorse

Heading out to the parks, do you care much how you look? Curling irons and hair spray? New clothes and shoes? Manicures and/or haircuts before you go?

I'm a mix. Clothes are ironed, but not usually new. Always got new shoes for a trip. Makeup is minimal to none. Hair generally ponytailed. Nails are always done!

Sis doesn't iron, even wrinkly suitcase clothes (though I do sometimes sneak and iron them...don't want her anarchist clothes hanging in the closet, giving mine any ideas!). She doesn't even bring makeup to Orlando and if she washes her hair every day, I'd be surprised. She rocks the "I bite my nails" manicure.

I see women in the parks with perfect hair and make-up sometimes. It's quite impressive!

So, what do you do?

Im a mix. i put make up on and my hair is brushed. Nice clothes not new. I figure it really don't matter cause by half way it will be messed up. If someone in the park brings their makeup and all and heads to the bathroom to fix it it just means more time they are away from all the rides. ;)

jato4x4

Im a guy and have short hair for the reason that i dont want to do it every morning. But we always go to the Character Outlet in my town, and I get all kinds of new WDW shirts in there, since they are usually around 5-10 bucks. Plus its usually ones that I had never seen in the parks, and theyre often pretty cool. Other than new WDW shirts I coudl care less how i look there.

Although my trip next month were getting married there, adn I will get to wear my tux into EPCOT for our Dessert Party, so Ill look pretty fly then.

BoarderPhreak

I'm not at WDW to dress up. I'm on vacation and I dress up every other day of the year. Well... Almost. ;)

That said, I do observe common courtesy and bring decent, clean, neat clothes. Nothing offensive, nothing ripped, worn out or crappy looking. I dress respectably... As I do any time I travel. This was instilled into me from an early age by old world parents, and of course our primary destination (Europe) dictated it. People dress decently to go to the bakery over there.

If you want to look like a slob or dress up - that's your business. Neither impresses me. ;)

JustJude

I wear combat style trousers, a polo and a nice big clunky pair of boots to work and get in a mess every day. Make-up does not go with my uniform so I've got out the habit. I do cleanse and moisturise when I remember which isn't that often. I do brush my hair and pin it back and on a really really good day on holiday I may find the mascara :eek:

Kristamouse

Hahaha! I have long legs, I rock capris MUCH better than shorts (thick thighs, woo!) I'll be wearing a pair, plus bringing a pair, and pants to sleep in. If even. Chances are, they'll be backup only.

I never looked good in shorts. So there, maybe I DO care a little. LOL

Geez now you guys are making me second guess my "chuck it on and go" attitude with Disney :\
Me either, hence dresses and skirts, plus they are way cooler.

BryceM

Shorts, t-shirt, Vans, my wallet, my phone, car keys and... I'm good.

Of course, I do brush my hair, brush my teeth, wash my face, etc. I do care about my appearance a lot, actually. But I'm not going to dress up. I do want to look good though and not like some things I see at Uni/Disney... Yikes.

Cindee75

I would say I am a mix - I have curly hair so usually I can just toss and go - however, if it is going to be extremely humid - I need to think about a hair plan (it will just get bigger and wider all day long - unless I do a pony or a bun.) I wear minimal makeup. I think my wardrobe for vacation is a comfy as I can get shorts, jeans, t-shirt and runners or sandals. I like to look nice but definitely in vacation mode (relaxed) for pictures.

GrimGrinningGhost15

Its a vacation, something I don't get to do very often, so I like to get my nails and toes done, get a few new outfits and try and look nice for all those pictures! Planning on using some pictures for save the dates so this trip it'll be extra important. Last year I went at the end of May and most days it was way to hot to care what I looked like, I just hid behind my giant sunglasses haha!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom