Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Here, sort of...we're debating taking MJ to the store....It was a busy morning, washed laundry, folded laundry, forgot to eat....put MJ's new Jasmine costume on her....

Hi and bye to my favorite princess and her special mommy! :kiss:

Pongo

MommytoMJM said:
Here, sort of...we're debating taking MJ to the store....It was a busy morning, washed laundry, folded laundry, forgot to eat....put MJ's new Jasmine costume on her....

I sometimes forget to eat too.

I haven't gotten anything done yet today :lol:

Hi Bonny :wave:

Fantasmic!329

MommytoMJM said:
I'm very unmotivated today....and I need to do things...
Me too!!!

We had graduation practice today, and then yearbook signing. The same thing tomorrow + a small award ceremony and breakfast. Then graduation tomorrow night.

I have nothing to do right now....

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Hello!

today has been fun. I went and got my dress altered this morning. Then my mom and I went to the lady I bought my headpiece from and she let us switch headpieces. Then my mom and I had lunch at a girly place. Then I went and picked out my wedding cake. It is absolutely goregeous. It's going to be 4 square cakes...but they are caddy cornered...not straight. It's going to have an ocean blue tint...not the typical white and they are going to put white seashells on it. (Not real ones...sugar ones...derh :D ) And then on top they are going to put a castle cake topper and then coat it with icing and then put brown sugar on it to make it look like sand. I am so exicited. It's going to be absolutely gorgeous. We got good cake flavors too. Yellow, chocolate, spice, and marble. :slurp:

Then I get home and find out one of my best friends broke her wrist. :( But she's doing ok. She says she looks a mess though.

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Pongo said:
Like the opposite of Hooters?

:veryconfu
Oh...I love Hooters...and we might have eaten there if I hadn't just had it a few days ago.

We had lunch at a tea room-ish place...so I guess in a way, that would be the opposite of Hooters. :lol:

(Don't get me started on Hooters though...they want to build one in my hometown, but a lot of people don't want them to build one here. There's a lot of drama about the situation going on. It sucks. )

CaptainMichael

nibblesandbits said:
We had lunch at a tea room-ish place...so I guess in a way, that would be the opposite of Hooters. :lol:
You would be correct.:lol:

maggiegrace1 said:
I love Hooters....They have good food...
You rock! I'll have to come to Metairie one day and have lunch with you there. I've never been :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom