Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

maggiegrace1

Dukeblue1016 said:
She's absolutely adorable Dana!

My sister had a baby back in January, so he's just five months now... he's sooo cute; not something you'd usually hear me say. In fact I used to be kinda scared to hold him and such... but I love him to death, he's the best (My sis is currently living at home). But her boyfriend (the baby's father) bought Kristofer (don't ask why she chose to spell it like that...) this thing that he stands in and his feet touch the floor but it supports him... but its like bungee cords... and so he can like jump up and down and bounce, and when he does it lights up and makes all types of noises... oh my god... he'll go at it for a half hour just laughing away...

If you wanna PM me your email address I can send some pictures to you... if you want...

Thanks Joe..I will Pm you..I would love to see them...Im so glad you have been stopping in..Talk to you soon..:kiss:

maggiegrace1

WaltzingMatilda said:
Hi all. New to this thread. Just spent an hour reading the posts and laughing my tail off. I think I might be addicted.

Baby Maggie is GORGEOUS! And she looks like such a happy baby. What a blessing!

Hey.. We are a funny group..We love it here ..I hope you visit more often...:)

Thanks..We think she is a blessing also...:wave:

Dukeblue1016

I sent a few :)

I'll check the box tomorrow to see what the name of it is and I'll let you know... he LOVES it though...

I need to get to bed, gotta be up in 7 hours... NIGHT!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom