Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

joanna71985

Well, if it isn't chickens it's feathers! I don't know what's worse- getting smothered at AK, or getting drowned at Epcot. Because, that's where I was when it started to pour. I was in France with Aurora, Belle, and Beast. Then I moved to Character Connection with Goofy, Morocco with Aladdin, and then to the Norway Princess Dinner with Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Alice, and Cinderella. So all in all an interesting day. Tomorrow should be fun- I'm getting driver trained for Mickey's Jammin Jungle Parade!!:sohappy: Soooo excited for that. Well, gotta go. Have my class starting tomorrow and hopefully will be on soon.

maggiegrace1

joanna71985 said:
Well, if it isn't chickens it's feathers! I don't know what's worse- getting smothered at AK, or getting drowned at Epcot. Because, that's where I was when it started to pour. I was in France with Aurora, Belle, and Beast. Then I moved to Character Connection with Goofy, Morocco with Aladdin, and then to the Norway Princess Dinner with Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Alice, and Cinderella. So all in all an interesting day. Tomorrow should be fun- I'm getting driver trained for Mickey's Jammin Jungle Parade!!:sohappy: Soooo excited for that. Well, gotta go. Have my class starting tomorrow and hopefully will be on soon.

Aww Joanna..Im sorry about all that..but still sounds exciting!..Im so jealous:) Well have fun tommorow..sounds great..Be careful and have fun..Miss you....:kiss:

joanna71985

MommytoMJM said:
Hi there, I'm here, it's been a rough week....

Awww, I'm sorry to hear that.:(

maggiegrace1 said:
Aww Joanna..Im sorry about all that..but still sounds exciting!..Im so jealous:) Well have fun tommorow..sounds great..Be careful and have fun..Miss you....:kiss:

Thanks Dana. Miss you too.:kiss:

Dukeblue1016

I have to be at work in 6 hours...

I'M WIDE AWAKE... I mean, if I could fall asleep by 3 I'd be happy... I've gotten a lot of sleep lately; so 4 hours of sleep would suit me fine... but I won't get 4 hours of sleep... I'll be lucky if I get 3...

Man... tomorrow's gonna be a lonnnnnnnng day...

AT LEAST I'M WORKING!!! :)

Connor002

improv%201.jpg

maggiegrace1

Dukeblue1016 said:
I have to be at work in 6 hours...

I'M WIDE AWAKE... I mean, if I could fall asleep by 3 I'd be happy... I've gotten a lot of sleep lately; so 4 hours of sleep would suit me fine... but I won't get 4 hours of sleep... I'll be lucky if I get 3...

Man... tomorrow's gonna be a lonnnnnnnng day...

AT LEAST I'M WORKING!!! :)

Hey Joe!
Hope you get some sleep...
Have a great day at work...:)
Love Ya!!:kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom