Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Cool here too, but my mom goes back Wednesday, so summer shall begin on Thursday....:lol:

Does her return to Florida have anything to do with the onset of hurricane season? The woman is a menace. :lookaroun

Nemo14

I'm trying to multitask this morning, and so far I've knocked myself off the forums once, and lost an icon. Oh yeah, I can do this!:lol:

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
I'm trying to multitask this morning, and so far I've knocked myself off the forums once, and lost an icon. Oh yeah, I can do this!:lol:

I'm just trying to eat breakfast and type at the same time. . .
Anyone know of an easy way to get powdered sugar out of the keyboard? :lookaroun

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
Weekends go by just like WDW trips. . .
Poof!

Good morning Bunny dear!

Morning. :wave:

Today's Marc's first day of working from home. It felt SO odd to have him there while I was getting ready.

Nemo14

DisneyBunny said:
Morning. :wave:

Today's Marc's first day of working from home. It felt SO odd to have him there while I was getting ready.
DH is home for the summer starting in 2 weeks - it's always an adjustment for me!

DisneyBunny

Nemo14 said:
DH is home for the summer starting in 2 weeks - it's always an adjustment for me!

I may have to get up earlier to adjust! It took me twice as long to get ready this morning with him around! Not that he was getting in the way, but it really disrupts a routine.

Nemo14

DisneyBunny said:
I may have to get up earlier to adjust! It took me twice as long to get ready this morning with him around! Not that he was getting in the way, but it really disrupts a routine.
I know what you mean - but dave doesn't!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom