Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

Pongo

Connor002 said:
Have fun.
(Which one?)

Both of them. Oceanography and Psychology. They are every weekday morning (except Friday), one class from 8:30-10, the other from 10:30-12:20.

'Night for real.

Connor002

Pongo said:
Both of them. Oceanography and Psychology. They are every weekday morning (except Friday), one class from 8:30-10, the other from 10:30-12:20.

'Night for real.
Will the accept another student from up North?
Oceans are the final frontier, and human mind is fascinating...

MommytoMJM

Good morning gang. Today and tomorrow are going to be rough. It's Nana's last day here today, MJ is already upset. We are going to the MK with her and Grandpa and they will leave from there. I'll talk to you all soon.

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
Good morning gang. Today and tomorrow are going to be rough. It's Nana's last day here today, MJ is already upset. We are going to the MK with her and Grandpa and they will leave from there. I'll talk to you all soon.

Morning Bonny! Make Nana's last day as good as it can be! I'm sure she'll be back before you know it. :wave:

Nemo14

MommytoMJM said:
Hi Bonny!
Bye Nana - have a safe trip back!

Nemo14

Fantasmic!329 said:
Good Morning! :wave:

One of my favorite songs is on the radio: "I Will Love Again" by Laura Fabian. Not so much the words, but the music. :sohappy:
I like that song too Freddy!
BTW, Good morning!

Fantasmic!329

I absolutely adore the radio. Always such a variety. :lol:

EDIT: I LOVE Leann Rhyme's "Can't Fight the Moonlight." I also love "Remember When" by her, too. (You know, the DL Anniversary song?)

tigsmom

morning all :wave:

Not quite recovered from the weekend, but we're getting there. :lol:

Oh yeah, its still raining. We're into our second week. :brick:

Nemo14

tigsmom said:
morning all :wave:

Not quite recovered from the weekend, but we're getting there. :lol:

Oh yeah, its still raining. We're into our second week. :brick:
Same here Mad - I've had enough!
How was the party?

Nemo14

DisneyBunny said:
Marc was up working until a little after 1 last night... that and the nasty storms that rolled through all night kept me up. I need a nap.
I was up half the night - just couldn't sleep.....

tigsmom

Nemo14 said:
Same here Mad - I've had enough!
How was the party?

A little soggy, but other than that it went well. :lol:
The food went over well, the kids didn't kill themselves and she made out like a bandit! :lookaroun She is a very lucky young lady.

Nemo14

tigsmom said:
A little soggy, but other than that it went well. :lol:
The food went over well, the kids didn't kill themselves and she made out like a bandit! :lookaroun She is a very lucky young lady.
She's a worthy young lady too - you must be proud!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom