Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

Pongo

imagineer boy said:
ImageUpload.org!!!!!

So good ta see ya Connor!!!! So now that you're back, maybe its a sign that the Cardinals will start winning again. :lol:

I didn't know the Card's success depended on Connor's attandance...

Pongo

Connor002 said:
"Connor002" is already taken on Webshots.
I don't like that... :lookaroun :fork: :lookaroun

That's pretty strange.

You have an evil twin somewhere.

Did I say evil? I meant good.

Connor002

imagineer boy said:
ImageUpload.org!!!!!
That just points to other links... none of which I care for.
Imagineer boy said:
So good ta see ya Connor!!!! So now that you're back, maybe its a sign that the Cardinals will start winning again. :lol:
Connor in no way supports the Cardinals and/or their organization. :lookaroun

imagineer boy

Pongo said:
I didn't know the Card's success depended on Connor's attandance...

Well, if Connor doesn't post, the world goes into an alternate reality because he posts a bazillion and one posts a day. Strange things happen when Connor doesn't post. Pink Elephants parade the streets. The birds start attacking. My avatar changes to a creepy cannible. And a great team like the Cards become lackluster.:cry:

But its all over now. And I can look forward to some cardinals wins. Pujols got a homerun today though. A sign of connors return!!!:sohappy: :sohappy:

Pongo

imagineer boy said:
Well, if Connor doesn't post, the world goes into an alternate reality because he posts a bazillion and one posts a day. Strange things happen when Connor doesn't post. Pink Elephants parade the streets. The birds start attacking. My avatar changes to a creepy cannible. And a great team like the Cards become lackluster.:cry:

But its all over now. And I can look forward to some cardinals wins. Pujols got a homerun today though. A sign of connors return!!!:sohappy: :sohappy:

Uh.

I didn't know Connor was Jesus.

Connor002

imagineer boy said:

It's true... I am that important.

Connor002

imagineer boy said:
Well, atleast its not like the case of Speck. He hasn't posted in a while, and things couldn't be better.:lol:
We don't talk about other members around here unless they have been banned or if it's in a more positive light.

AIM is still open for our thoughts, though. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom