Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

Nemo14

So Dave was out in the back yard 'til about 11 pm last night just playing with his outdoor fireplace. He's such a pyro!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
So Dave was out in the back yard 'til about 11 pm last night just playing with his outdoor fireplace. He's such a pyro!

Keep him away from Connor! :lookaroun

The outdoor fireplace must be amazing!
That will be especially nice on a crisp fall evening.

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
Keep him away from Connor! :lookaroun

The outdoor fireplace must be amazing!
That will be especially nice on a crisp fall evening.
It really is nice, and last night it cooled off just enough to make it enjoyable. I'll take some pics of it later and post them sometime soon. I love the screen house too - I'm going to hang some party light in it today to brighten it up a little too.

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
I know.
So unfair. :fork:
I just want to go and sit on top of the train station in the MK and watch the world go by. Is that too much to ask?
I keep saying "Someday", but reality just keps getting in the way. We still have 4 more years of college tuitions to worry about, and DS will not be getting the same amount of scholarships that his sister did!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
It really is nice, and last night it cooled off just enough to make it enjoyable. I'll take some pics of it later and post them sometime soon. I love the screen house too - I'm going to hang some party light in it today to brighten it up a little too.

Party lights! That sounds so pretty!
Is your back yard big?

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
I keep saying "Someday", but reality just keps getting in the way. We still have 4 more years of college tuitions to worry about, and DS will not be getting the same amount of scholarships that his sister did!

Tell me about it.
I have the wedding, probably followed not too far behind by yet another wedding.
*sighs*
That's what we get for giving birth!

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
Tell me about it.
I have the wedding, probably followed not too far behind by yet another wedding.
*sighs*
That's what we get for giving birth!
I thought it was from not marrying rich!

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
Party lights! That sounds so pretty!
Is your back yard big?
Actually our yard is pretty small (our whole lot is only 50 by 100), but we haven't used it in a long time because we had a cesspool that had the habit of overflowing on occasion. Now that we finally have sewers here, we plan to make the most of the space we have out there.

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Actually our yard is pretty small (our whole lot is only 50 by 100), but we haven't used it in a long time because we had a cesspool that had the habit of overflowing on occasion. Now that we finally have sewers here, we plan to make the most of the space we have out there.

Thank God for sewer lines!

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
Thank God for sewer lines!
Boy, you've got that right! It was so bad, that I couldn't do more than 1 load of wash in a day, even though we had dry wells and all kinds of things installed to help. Our city is right on the bay too, so there were all kinds of environmental issues about that too. Not all parts of the city are connected yet, but at least our area is! It took about 2 years of having our street torn up and our houses filled with dust, but it's soooo worth it now!

Nemo14

DisneyBunny said:
As always... :rolleyes:

Marc's "Check Engine" light came on yesterday. Fun. It looks like we can't hold out much longer for that new car.
Just to add my 2 cents here, my check engine light came on a few times a couple of years ago, so I had to get it checked out. It turned out that I was not tightening the gas cap tight enough after pumping gas. It was the cheapest auto repair I've ever had!

Nemo14

DisneyBunny said:
Morning! Quiet around here lately. I came in expecting to catch up on 30+ pages... there were 3 since I left at 5:00 yesterday! 3! :eek:
Connor's away at Cowboy Camp....

we miss him!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom