Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

Pongo

Hello.

I just got done watching The Lion King II: Simba's Pride.

It's actually pretty good. Not as good as the original, and the songs could be better.

But still good.

maggiegrace1

Pongo said:
Hello.

I just got done watching The Lion King II: Simba's Pride.

It's actually pretty good. Not as good as the original, and the songs could be better.

But still good.

Hey Luke..I have never seen it....

Pongo

Uponastar said:
Can't seem to get a conversation going with anyone tonight.
Is anyone here?

Haha, sorry.

Drew Carey is at the World Cup on TV.

I mean. How could you resist? :lol:

I'm here, I promise.

Fantasmic!329

It went well, thanks. :)

I won a total of four awards. Two at the mini-ceremony during school today, and two tonight.
Today = Having a 95% or higher average in SS; Caring Award (for community service, being nice, etc.)
Tonight = Presidential Award (signed by Bush) for Good Grades; Highest Grade of all 8th Graders in Computers.

I didn't cry too much. Got a bit choked up when they presented my retired science teacher (the one that I loved) with a yearbook. The yearbook was dedicated to her this year.

tigsmom

Fantasmic!329 said:

I won a total of four awards. Two at the mini-ceremony during school today, and two tonight.
Today = Having a 95% or higher average in SS; Caring Award (for community service, being nice, etc.)
Tonight = Presidential Award (signed by Bush) for Good Grades; Highest Grade of all 8th Graders in Computers.

I didn't cry too much. Got a bit choked up when they presented my retired science teacher (the one that I loved) with a yearbook. The yearbook was dedicated to her this year.

woohoo.gif

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:

I'm so proud of you, Freddy!
Congratulations!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom