Every Attraction Hints

AlishaMisha

On the Jungle Cruise if you sit on the left side of the boat (back side when you are loading) you can hear the tribe members (you know...the ones who are not dancing but just lost the key to the bathroom) yell "I LOVE DISCO!".

That's one of my favorites :wave:

sweetpee_1993

The HM chess pieces is true to some extent - look at a picture of the building and the top spires. Anyone familiar with chess will recognize several different pieces built into the theme.

http://land.allears.net/blogs/photoblog/Haunted_Mansion_at_Disneys_Magic_Kingdom.jpg

With PotC, I've read that the chess pieces were actually laid out such that the game is in a stalemate, but that they often get moved around so this may no longer be true.

Oh yeah. I knew the spires looked like chess pieces but wasn't sure if the thought that they were intended to appear as such wasn't an interpretation. I was told it was intentional but I'm such a doubting Thomas plus I don't wanna embarrass myself acting like I knooooow stuff when maybe I was misinformed or something. If someone named Master Gracey with your avatar reaffirms this info, well, it shores it up that much more in my mind. :D So thank you! :wave:

glee

The hidden mickeys, but dont make fun of them on this website. People are very protective of there mickeys haha.:ROFLOL::brick::ROFLOL:

DizneyPryncess

HM is also home to a hidden Jack and Sally in the new attic scene.

This is new for me! Would you mind shedding some light on where exactly they are on HM? It'll give me something new to find on the next trip. I love Jack & Sally. Thanks! :)

Some of my favorite "hidden" or "secret" things from attractions:
-Paintbrushes on TSI
-The Hidden Tinkerbell when you exit BTMR
-Cinderella having her own horse on Cinderella's Golden Carousel

Dj Corona

Count me as another one that has seen plenty of 5 or 10 wait times for HM and ToT, have never ever seen the "13"......Not doubting anyone's word, just been enough times, and even during EMH's...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom