Every adventure requires a first step,trite,but true even here!!!

Hey Everyone,I wanted to start this out with a pic of my trip journal(like in the last TR)but,I figured since there's plenty of room left in that same book for more Tr i'd make a title page instead.I found this perfectly appropriate quote from Alice In Wonderland.

090.jpg

My girls had mentioned that they wanted solo bday trips with mommy and originally I was supposed to be taking my oldest DD as a late bday in January,but she lost that due to behaviour issues,yep I know I'm mean ohwell!!!She now gets a chance to earn it back ,in the meantime I'm taking the youngest DD for her bday and mine during time that fits right in between the 2.she is now 7 but will be 8 at the time :( I knew I wanted to plan it ,but didn't know when and to be honest I didn't really take it seriously .....that is until about 210 days out when I went shopping over the border and found star wars material (this past trip[ we did star tours for the first time-a few times and she fell in love with it)

All that being said at 205 days out we booked our flights at an amazing rate(the cheapest i've ever found) and because I had flight credits to use ,they became so cheap that its as though 1 of us flies for free.203 days out I booked the trip portion.It's a short trip while the oldest DD will be home with daddy and I'm afraid to leave too long(thinking about how she'll be dressed for school frightens me to no end)So just me n Hailey aka "H" or whatever else i feel like calling her at the time and Me Carrie :D

Here's a pic from our last trip while riding expedition everest

267_zps705fa546.jpg

This is going to be my cheapest trip ever and thats without any discounts yet,we're staying at AOA in an ariel room for 3 nights.

http://themeparkmom.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/little-mermaid-rooms-art-of-animation.jpg

with no set plan for dining yet.We have until November 20th to decide that.I'm also very happy to say that I will again be seeing some of my fave magic ladies.If anyone has any non buffet dining suggestions please don't hesitate to share those with me.At this time I'm not doing the DDP because out of pocket when I can share meals with H is cheaper and just better for us(we eat smaller meals more often throughout the day,we're snackers really)

mamamouse

Original Poster
now remember I'm no photographer n these pics r crappy cause they r from my cell............

032_zpsc317d924.jpg

033_zps0b90db64.jpg

042-1_zps629d87e2.jpg

049_zps6c5ec502.jpg

my battery said it was gonna die n i was panicking luckily it lasted through the rest of the show......

054_zpsc6a4ce77.jpg

060_zps2f5b7e6a.jpg

077_zps46264e25.jpg

078_zps8f9b4f3c.jpg

080_zps8c0a4a8e.jpg

083_zpsba0a3b8d.jpg

mamamouse

Original Poster
it was hard to get the pics in time because whenever theyd be near me it wasnt ready to hit the pic button so I just started randomly snapping n hoped I'd capture something...

088_zps92f35ba6.jpg

089_zpsb25451cf.jpg

091_zps387f660d.jpg

092_zps9d434aa6.jpg

100_zps6633a98d.jpg

and with that it was over,I couldn't help but get a little teary eyed because it had been a while since I felt some Disney magic and because they played the song "I see the light" from rapunzel and when it said this is where I'm meant to be ,it was exactly right ..... there I was with my family enjoying something i love so much and that was a perfect moment that I'll never forget.We had a great day and although it was st.paddys day we chose to wear Minnie instead of green
tongue.gif

mamamouse

Original Poster
okay sooooooo heres my pic with the girls finally ....sorry it took so long.....

102_zps948f9291.jpg

so my hair is pulled back there and sadly I can't do that anymore,and although this has nothing to do with Disney it kinda does as it could affect my trip so here it goes......I have this friend/aquintance that is another mother from the school and we got into a huge fight n she ripped my hair out GASP!!!! hahaha JUST KIDDING!!!!! I was going to watch her kids as I often do,and I had been in dire need of a haircut well she offered to pay me and instead (since she works in a Salon) I asked her if she could cut my hair BIG MISTAKE!!! HUGE!!!!! AGHHHH!!! I could cry .......so anyways it's very bad ,it's horrible,I hate it,but I couldn't say so because she loved it and was so proud of it
sick.gif

Anyways I wanted it cut in a bob with no layers and long enough to just make a small ponytail .I ended up with lots of layers it curls under on one side flips up and outward on the other,and it's far too short to put up AGH I could cry for real.I don't know if i should go to a salon and try to get it fixed or wait n see how it looks closer to my trip(although i really dont want to be seen in public like this)I think i might have to cut it boy short now.
Oh and if thats not enough I'm watching her kids again this week on tuesday and she wants to colour my hair( i agreed to it before the cut was done) and Now i've gotta politely decline her dying my hair because i'm afraid I'll look even worse ,if thats possible. WHAT TO DO??????? I NEEEEEEEEEEED to look good for my munks!!!!
also if you all want to see it I'm sorry BUT NO WAY IN PANCAKES !!!
scared.gif

mamamouse

Original Poster
Mar28PIX01_zpsac9f4895.jpg

um okay so where do I even begin???? So many things have changed....I went from going with Hailey and leaving early on the last day to.....my building manager n her kids joining us to my Florida fam joining us,to my sister n my nephew sharing our room to now not knowing who for sure is or isn't coming .So frustrating when trying to plan especially because one of my Adrs is one I really don't care to do but had it planned for my nephew. I can't even recall what my original adrs were.Oh and Hailey has decided that she doesn't want to go to AK except to hit up Dinoland(which sucks cause i bought the cutest dress ever to wear there ) Hopefully I can change her mind. So I'll just recap for ya on what the current May plans are:

May 27th-Ak for a little while then switch to MK with a Dinner @ Chef Mickey's where I'm meeting a friend from another Disney forum and her husband.YAYYY( we've been facebook friends for I think 2 yrs now and are on the same Disney running team.Possible trip to DisneyQuest after dinner.

May28th-MK ( I know we were just there but h has an appointment) I wanna go straight to Enchanted Tales with Belle n then it's time for H's appointment @ The Pirates League.I'm meeting more disney friends @ Beaches n Cream for lunch this day then heading into Epcot with a dinner adr @ Garden Grill (which i really don't want)

May29th-Epcot akershus breakfast(it was soooooo yummy last time) and i'm thinking this might be a good day to attempt 4 parks in a day because i really don't have concrete plans for this one!!

May30th-Hailey has voiced that she wants to go to MGM this day and this is our last day.originally our flight was to leave at 12:50pm but I had it switched because who wants to get on DME at like 10 am BOOOOOOOOO!!!! So now our flight leaves MCO at 8:05 so we get some park time (I'm pretty sure we will continuously ride star tours until we can no longer stand straight)

* also if my sister ever decides to tell me for sure that she isn't going to come then we'll kiss Garden Grill goodbye*

I have a pirates League appointment booked for my nephew on the morning of the 30th too,but I figure if they don't come then I might just keep it n take hailey a second time.

Up Next: chasnges for October too (don't laugh I know what ure thinking....crazy canadian can't make up her mind lol)

mamamouse

Original Poster
hi everyone ,if theres still anyone LOL.I have been kinda busy lately and so let's talk about real life before we get into Disney updates shall we?

I'm gonna skip over Easter cause it wasn't an easy time for me ( since that was my usual time to spend with my Dad and this was my first one without him)okay so....... I don't know what it is that got into me but I've been on a crazy cleaning spree,then went shopping n got a new dinette set,and finally did some other smaller projects like hanging up my mickey n minnie oven mitts that have been in a box since 2002 LOL.Then ofcourse i needed new tablecloths n cover for my new tables but I couldn't find any the right size or shape so i had to buy a rectangle one n cut it to a square and now the kids keep pulling on it n moving it around(I don't know why it bugs me ,but it does) so now i'm on the hunt for a big heavy cookie jar to weigh it down,and have been scouring the internet for a disney one. So exciting right? LOL.

Anyways last weekend my niece slept over and we decided to put up my kids Tinkerbell tent in the living room (which takes up the entire living room) and we watched movies and played Polly pocket n just had a girl party.

011_zpsee3079b4.jpg

009_zpsb62b000d.jpg

007_zpsa2bda7d0.jpg

it was a hectic night too but still fun. THen yesterday I went shopping with my friend and when it was time to leave her daughter didn't want to go with her,so i said she could come home with me.We stayed at the mall while her mom took the baby to the dr and then we went to my daughters school n then my place.we had a snack n juice tea party,watched netflix and then she played with my girls when they got home from school.later my friend came over and me being the crazy canuck i am got into some shenanigans,i had this crazy idea to put the babys clothes on the dolls and the dolls clothes on the baby,line them up on the couch n get a pic ( i don't know why I do what i do ,i just do!) So my friend was laughing at me hysterically as her poor baby is thinking I'm some wackadoodle and looking at me really funny but not fussing so it's all good. wanna see the result?

015_zpsd8a946e1.jpg
bahahahaha I love it!!! we laughed so much n it was so cute!

Up next october Dining Plans YAYYYYYY ( working on it right now)

mamamouse

Original Poster
Okay sooooo this morning was my day to book my october dining and I had to change a few things from my original plan but I think it's gonna work out quite well......

Oct 8th- yak and yeti lunch, dinner @ Sunshine Seasons
Oct9th-Cosmic ray's lunch, Rose and Crown dinner(Boardwalk area meet up with oopsi n fam)
Oct10th-beaches n Cream lunch, Liberty tree dinner(Halloween party)
Oct11th-in Room pizza Party with oopsidaisy n fam <3, ESPN dinner
Oct12th-O'hana Breakfast, Raglan Road dinner
Oct-13th...........no set plans yet I'm trying to decide on a dinner or lunch at a resort,but can't choose so any suggestions would be great,this would be my last night there and we don't have a park ticket that day so I want to do something fun other than Downtown Disney.i've thought about the trails end and the Chip n Dale Campfire,or The Port orleans Movie on the lawn and dinner at DTD,or kona and the fireworks from poly Beach,or dinner @ whispewring canyon n then going to mk n getting on the monorail n doing a resort hop, I just don't know so please HELP MEE!!!!!!!! lol

__________________OH BOY!!!! so I was on the computer showing Hailey the AOA ariel room that we will be staying at in just 40 freakin days OMG ABCDEFG!!!!!!well then Riley pipes up n decides that she still wants to swim at the "dragon pool" aka POFQ but no longer wants to stay there and that she wants to try the ariel room too.disney must hate it when I call cause I change things so much its rediculous,anyways I'm so sad i really wanted POFQ but it's not always about what I want so I switched it so that oct8-11th i'm at Pop n the 11th-14th I'm at AOA.i'm sure I'll be okay n fall right in love with it though( i kinda already have) i WILL make it to POFQ eventually though

Mr.Fixit

wow, what a view at the Dis on Ice show. you couldnt ask for better seats. looks like a great show, may even go next time it hits our shores. Had to laugh out loud for real at the clothes swapping incident!

mamamouse

Original Poster
well tomorrow my baby turns 8,it's hard to believe she's grown so much n it seems like just yesterday that i was blessed with such a special princess,we went out to dinner to celebrate with my mom tonight and now I have a dilemna.........how do I fit all of these guys in our luggage?(shes already got a bunch of bunnies n duffys packed)

I'm not sure if its copied twice but in text it appears that way so i appologise in advance if it is.

She also got a lalaloopsy soft doll,a snow white dress,fliflops,talking vanelope and a tafetta race car not to mention her upcoming trip to Disney.I had told her we weren't having a party because of the trip but I kinda caved n we r having just a few friends over tomorrow.and some surprises that r packed away for the trip since thats when we plan to truely celebrate.

mamamouse

Original Poster
Okay okay I cheated I had to open up the bday banner n put it up because todays my boos BDAY !!!! we r just having 2 friends over no big party or anything cause we're going to disney next month woohoo,but I still wanted the day to be special so I decorated for her and made her a cake here are the pics......

awhit066

I have this friend/aquintance that is another mother from the school and we got into a huge fight n she ripped my hair out GASP!!!! hahaha JUST KIDDING!!!!!

You fooled me! My mouth was WIDE OPEN in shock that this had happened to you and waiting for the details, lol! I'm glad it was just a bad haircut though. Hopefully you are liking it a bit more now. I normally either hate my haircuts right away, then grow to like it a week later, or love it at the salon, then hate it later because I can never get it to look the wait the hairdresser styled it...

LOVE the cake! Did you design it on your own?

Looking forward to the rest of your ptr/tr!

mamamouse

Original Poster
You fooled me! My mouth was WIDE OPEN in shock that this had happened to you and waiting for the details, lol! I'm glad it was just a bad haircut though. Hopefully you are liking it a bit more now. I normally either hate my haircuts right away, then grow to like it a week later, or love it at the salon, then hate it later because I can never get it to look the wait the hairdresser styled it...

LOVE the cake! Did you design it on your own?

Looking forward to the rest of your ptr/tr!

Awe haha Sorry I tricked you,yeah I still don't like my hair but the funny thing is everyone else keeps complimenting me on it so i guess they like it lol. the cake came with instructions for the top piece that ariel sits on but i wanted to do it my own way,there was no set plan I just kinda went with it.The green though turned out way darker than it was supposed to but thats okay i guess.

PartOfYourWorld

Carrie! You didn;t tell me you went to Disney on Ice!!!! I'm so glad you and the girls had a great time! :) And the cake was just amazing! You did such a great job! And you're trip is coming up sooon!!!!! :D Can't wait to see you! <3

mamamouse

Original Poster
Carrie! You didn;t tell me you went to Disney on Ice!!!! I'm so glad you and the girls had a great time! :) And the cake was just amazing! You did such a great job! And you're trip is coming up sooon!!!!! :D Can't wait to see you! <3
Oh oopsy lol ,to be fair I'm sure i had written it on facebook that i was going.I know I'm excited to see u too YAYYYYYY!!!!

mamamouse

Original Poster
Hi everyone guess what happened this week? i got not 1 not 2 BUT 3 pieces of mickey mail WOOHOOOOO,I received my DME packet first,then my booklet of vouchers and itinerary,and saving the best for last I also got a pkg from my friend in england who was kind enough to send hailey and i a pkg containing 25 trading pins to take with us on our journey.

i didn't get a pic of the DME stuff i guess.

Oh and in other news my sister STILL has not told me that her n my nephew are not coming BUT I think it's obvious since she has offered to take my dog while i'm away and to watch Riley.So now I have a dining resrevation to cancel for Garden Grill ( because i made a back up for Via Napoli,and i'd rather go there) and I need to decide what to do about the pirates league appointment for my nephew.I think i'll ask Hailey if she wants to go in his place and if not then it'll be cancelled.33 days to go and "I just can't wait to be kinnnngggggg" oops i mean there I just can't wait to be there!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom