Every adventure requires a first step,trite,but true even here!!!

Hey Everyone,I wanted to start this out with a pic of my trip journal(like in the last TR)but,I figured since there's plenty of room left in that same book for more Tr i'd make a title page instead.I found this perfectly appropriate quote from Alice In Wonderland.

090.jpg

My girls had mentioned that they wanted solo bday trips with mommy and originally I was supposed to be taking my oldest DD as a late bday in January,but she lost that due to behaviour issues,yep I know I'm mean ohwell!!!She now gets a chance to earn it back ,in the meantime I'm taking the youngest DD for her bday and mine during time that fits right in between the 2.she is now 7 but will be 8 at the time :( I knew I wanted to plan it ,but didn't know when and to be honest I didn't really take it seriously .....that is until about 210 days out when I went shopping over the border and found star wars material (this past trip[ we did star tours for the first time-a few times and she fell in love with it)

All that being said at 205 days out we booked our flights at an amazing rate(the cheapest i've ever found) and because I had flight credits to use ,they became so cheap that its as though 1 of us flies for free.203 days out I booked the trip portion.It's a short trip while the oldest DD will be home with daddy and I'm afraid to leave too long(thinking about how she'll be dressed for school frightens me to no end)So just me n Hailey aka "H" or whatever else i feel like calling her at the time and Me Carrie :D

Here's a pic from our last trip while riding expedition everest

267_zps705fa546.jpg

This is going to be my cheapest trip ever and thats without any discounts yet,we're staying at AOA in an ariel room for 3 nights.

http://themeparkmom.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/little-mermaid-rooms-art-of-animation.jpg

with no set plan for dining yet.We have until November 20th to decide that.I'm also very happy to say that I will again be seeing some of my fave magic ladies.If anyone has any non buffet dining suggestions please don't hesitate to share those with me.At this time I'm not doing the DDP because out of pocket when I can share meals with H is cheaper and just better for us(we eat smaller meals more often throughout the day,we're snackers really)

mamamouse

Original Poster
Hey everyone! Hope you're feeling as bouncy as we are,afterall Bouncins what Tiggers do best!! Can ya guess what we did tonight? We took a journey deep in the hundred acre wood ,where Christopher Robin plays,to find the enchanted Neighbourhood of Christophers child hood days!

our menu......

said food.....

We didn't do an activity tonight because ,judging by my menu my printers low on ink .I don't think there would've been much time for that anyways since tonight is a school night and i stuill haven't prepped lunches yet.The girls watched The Tigger Movie,while I got ready for dessert, which was the most exciting movie night dessert so far

Now you can rest assured that I know those are not the actual colours of tiggers tail ,but I found a huge bag of those twisty marshmallows in the Halloween section at our local dollar store n it seemed to me to be a perfect treat for dipping in chocolate.I gotta tell ya though i was so super sad when the grocery store was out of Pineapple
frown.gif
Anyone who has read my tr's knows how much i love my chocolate pineapple and that it's one of my fave Disney snacks! Anyways the chocolate fountain was a fun idea but I couldn't seem to keep it refilled fast enough for H so we gave up on that after a while and just melted chocolate in a bowl LOL

and why do I feel like everytime we do a movie night rileys hair isn't done and she wearts the same shirt? LOL preteens!!

here's my plate

Can ya guess who this one belongs to?

and this

since we didn't have ink or time for a craft I decided to make special pics of the girls to remember our fun night

Eventhough i wasn't able to sit and watch this one,I had a really good time tonight and I think this was one of our funnest ones yet ,let's be honest who doesn't love Chocolate? thanks for joining us oh and also I bought a halloween table cloth tonight,and a cute miniature Halloween disney lunch box tin so I'm planning to fill my candy dish n decorate the table soon when I do I'll get a pic to post here,that little box is so cute!

mamamouse

Original Poster
Here's my kitchen with the halloween tin I bought the other day and I also got disney on ice cups today from a friend of mine to display along my window ledge,I can't wait to collect more and fill the ledge and some shelves so my kitchen isn't so empty.

mamamouse

Original Poster
So I haven't been around because although i tried everything humanly possible to avoid Hailey's cold I caught it a week after her and I still feel ick! Anyways I thought I'd at least let ya know where I'm it in terms of the wait so here it is .........

and once I feel better I will do what I have to do to repair the damage this cold/sicknessillnessitis has brought on and as soon as i get to where my kitchen no longer looks like a replica of the Dwarfs cottage before Snow White arried,then I will be back here with more to report .

mamamouse

Original Poster
OKay Disney Friends I have a secret,so this means you can not mention it on Facebook for those of you who I have added there okay,remember how I was thinking of taking a possible quick trip to Disney in october aswell? Well i weighed my options and decided that instead of doing that it was time to finally fulfill my disney dream.Some of you may be aware that I have wanted to Stay at a certain deluxe resort since I first laid eyes on it back in 2005,SOOOOOOO that being said hubby and children and have no idea that today I just switched my resrevation to only 3 days at Pop Century so that I can go stay at the beach club for the last 2 nights,this is a huge deal to me and i don't plan on telling the family until I check out of pop on december 12th.So if you see us please don't mention it infront of them either . I am so excited i have no idea how i'm going to pull off keeping it a secret for all that time but i'm certainly going to try. OMg thats alot of typos I see there ,this is me freaking out n bursting at the seems LOL
cheer2.gif
rotfl2.gif
pixiedust.gif
sad02.gif
hyper.gif

mamamouse

Original Poster
So I've been a busy little bee,hunting around to make things look nicer in my apartment eventhough I do want to move in the spring I just can't stand the beige walls anymore so I decided to do something,but first i had a date with The disney store to buy these......

I had to customise it though because although the shelves were adjustable they were not at the points I needed them inorder to fit the dolls so a little drilling n voila it was good to go.Also I purchased what i refer to now as my third child so that i can begin to expand on my Disney collection.......Ladies and gentlemen this is "Belle" and she arrives wednesday and I am super excited!!!!

oh and also I have been out buying things to do my bathroom and living room so when those are done i'll post pics aswell,but last night I got bored and decided to do this little project for the girls

and

and now I decided that I too need a complete set of pins but I only have one munk pin so far so I'm gonna have to get to it!!!

mamamouse

Original Poster
so i've been absent yet again lol i get lost n then find myself straying n get drawn back in all the time lol what can I say i'm a wanderer.Anyways I was busy I've actually gotten out alot lately which has been much needed because i've had some big stressors in my life but whatevs i'm over it now and in the mean time planned ry's bday so here are some pics of that

so the theme was Lego and I made loot bags with Lego rice krispies and a mini figure

and the cake

we had the party at a bowling alley and would you believe the party room floor matched the lego theme perfectly!!!!

here are my girls and my bestie from back home's girls ( you may remember the baby from earlier on) SHE has grown so much and is only 3 pounds short of what Riley was the day she started kindergarten LOL

this pic shows some of the girls with my cousin and hubby in the back

more party guests

okay now for the coolest thing and something you diser friends will appreciate ,my friend Emily bought ry a piggy bank but it's not just any piggy bank It's Tianna and it sings "almost there" and lights up ,this thing is huge and beautiful and I need one in my life too lol so I'm hoping to go get one soon n of course Hailey will need one too right? LOL

this pic does it no justice in real life it's stunning I promise you!

Now in other news I hate fastpass plus n its annoying n I can't do online check n the disney site hates me BUT I'm gonna have a good day regardless okay? okay! glad thats settled LOL!!!

mamamouse

Original Poster
Okay so If you've got me on facebook then #1 you're smart and if you don't well what the heck are you waiting for people!!! LOL No but seriously!!!! I posted that i got mickey mail today YAYYYYYY!!!and the reason is because my beautiful Disney Bestie was in Disney and I had sent her money to get me a halloween countdown calendar being that it woiuldn't be there when I go in December.I didn't want her to search so much though that she wouldn't enjoy herself so my instructions were if you find it great if you don't pick me out something else,i trust your judgement.Well miss oopsiDaisy knows me so well she could not have picked out better pins and let me tell you I feel like i hit the pin jackpot today!!! I did hint that I might like a haunted mansion pin or a pin with my munks,would she get those or the calendar??? hmmm I'm thinking i already spoiled it and you know I got pins LOL.I can keep anyone elses secrets but i'm not so good at keeping my own oops ! anyways wanna see what she sent me?

Ladies and gentlemen boys n girls I now present you with .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....................

a bag TADAAAAAA!!!!!!!! haha okay i'm mean but i'm not entirely cruel so I decided i needed to take a pic of each pin as i took them out

the first pin says completely nuts and proud of it,which seriously couldn't be more me!!

and it has my munks on it like how cool is that? It's the best or is it I don't know I can't decide because they are all just the most epic pins i could ever ever have!!!! Just watch n you'll see !!

the next one very fitting aswell because she is my Disbff and I have made some images on the computer of her as Daisy and me as Minnie

do you know whats super wicked about that pin that u may or may not see in the pic?IT HAS GLITTER!!!!!!! glitter if you don't know = AWESOME SAUCE!!! which in turn equals to cheeky (mamamouse on the other boards)doing this........................
rotfl2.gif
cool1.gif
:cheer2 :
hyper.gif
goodvibes.gif
lmao.gif
cool1.gif
cheer2.gif
hyper.gif
::ye s:: did u get the point yet? I like glitter just a little bit ok.

next in order of bag removal was a Soarin pin ,this has some meaning because Soarin gives me a feeling like nothing else,I always close my eyes in certain parts of it n imagine I'm really flying,the smells and the breeze just make me feel the most at peace and when I'm in that moment Nothing else matters it's amazing!Also whenever I have a down day I go to youtube n put on the Soarin soundtrack n close my eyes n imagine it,it helps me function so it's obvious that I needed this pin in my life

but wait before we continue lets just put this on now......

okay now we're ready AHHHHHHHH love it !!!

next up was another pin of my munks which believe it or not oopsi had no idea I had been eyeballing this one on ebay but the seller wasn't willing to ship to CANADA grrrrrr don't be that seller PLEASE!!! lol luckily for me I have the best disbff on the planet n she gets things done!

okay so by now you're probaly thinking hmmmm no Haunted Mansion which was the last one I took out but this my friends is not just any Haunted Mansion pin IT HAD MY MUNKS TOO!!!!!!! Who knew such a thing existed,like forget wanting a third child this completes my life okay!!! I died. of heart failure. Yeah. really though I did !I have no words it's just too great and now my day,week,life is complete all because of my sweet little Nashatarian
yes.gif
I am so happy I think by now you might have caught on though lol.maybe just a lil bit eh? Well now there was only one thing left to do and that was to add them to my pinboard of keepers so I took a pic of that too incase you might care.

also in other news,last night i had to send hubby to the States to pick up a pkg of things i ordered off hot topic that I really wanna take pics of n post here as they are for my upcoming trip BUT I can't because ry is home from school sick today and some of the items are Christmas gifts so that'll have to wait til next time. Right now I'm getting a text live from Magic Kingdom my mom n step dad are there with my nephew and they are staying at the same resort as arianabagelnana and went to the same halloween party JEALOUS!!!! my mom has sent some funny texts while shes been there apparently she found a "sultry" duffy costume for Hailey which I believe is meant to be SULLEY lmao and of course she was evil n sent me a text from Epcot saying she was waiting to eat creme brulee french toast GRRRRRR and todays reads that in Disney you need a smart phone,with no comments as to why or what for just giving me the info just because lol while i wish I was in disney with everyone else I am excited to know my trip is coming quickly and i am very much looking forward to a possible dismeet ROB DO U HEAR ME SEE ME WHATEVER U CALL THIS??????? haha just a subtle hint cause that's how I operate Have a magical day friends be back soon!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom