Everest walkway closed

celestia

Original Poster
Just a heads up, the walkway between Dinoland and Asia was closed yesterday. I took a bunch of photos that I will post as soon as I can later tonight. There was a section of the greenish construction wall that was removed and they were doing work on the buildings and the pathway. They had ladders out and there was writing on the wall (couldn't see quite what it said, I hope to zoom in on my picture, might not be anything exciting though.)

They're doing work on the waterfall portion of the mountain as well now. (not sure if that part is old news though.)

peter11435

celestia said:
Just a heads up, the walkway between Dinoland and Asia was closed yesterday. I took a bunch of photos that I will post as soon as I can later tonight. There was a section of the greenish construction wall that was removed and they were doing work on the buildings and the pathway. They had ladders out and there was writing on the wall (couldn't see quite what it said, I hope to zoom in on my picture, might not be anything exciting though.)

They're doing work on the waterfall portion of the mountain as well now. (not sure if that part is old news though.)
Did you take pictures?

celestia

Original Poster
wdwmagic said:
Thanks for the info, looking forward to se the photos :)

I'll definately have them up, I am sorry it is taking me awhile. Lots of other things I need to do right now. But I will post them. :)

(they arn't that exciting, I couldn't get any closer to take photos than through some bushes by the big yellow dino so they are rather far away, the zoom on the camera I was using was terrible. I am taking my own camera from now on.)

Connor002

DarkMeasures said:
Yeah. Ladder pics!
Ditto! :lol:

I think ladders are even invading disney movies these days...:lookaroun

05825991000-dlv.jpg

Pongo

Connor002 said:
Ditto! :lol:

I think ladders are even invading disney movies these days...:lookaroun

They're becoming a triple threat. Next, they'll be writing. Then producing. Soon enough the next CEO of Disney will be a ladder.

DS456

Anyone know where the mural of EE is located? Apparently in the mural you can see a yeti which has the distinguished feature of Joe Rohdi.

Lee

Adventurer
DS456 said:
Anyone know where the mural of EE is located? Apparently in the mural you can see a yeti which has the distinguished feature of Joe Rohdi.

THAT I gotta see..... :lol:

Yen_Sid1

They are just adding a lot of decorations. A lot of flags and pennants and painting and aging all the temples and buildings. The standy line and fast pass line signs are up over the main entrance. Standby is to the left and Fastpass to the right.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom