Everest walkway closed

BwanaBob

The main part of the whole joke was that Disney spent millions of dollars for this ultimate ride experience...

...and then (drum roll please)...

Ta-Da!!

(there sat the Ladder...)

You had to be there.

PhotoDave219

mousermerf said:
Yeah, but people here get in tizzies (is that the proper plural of tizzy? I need the spelling police..)

Anywho - post good for info, bad for upsetting natives ;)

Though they usually get over it.

No, we just get bothered by "know-it-all" cast memebers who think they know things but are really just copying from the cast portal. But eventually their managers get tipped off and Disney has a "conversation" with them and usually its all good after that.....

BwanaBob

PhotoDave219 said:
No, we just get bothered by "know-it-all" cast memebers who think they know things but are really just copying from the cast portal. But eventually their managers get tipped off and Disney has a "conversation" with them and usually its all good after that.....
Damn Gestapo!

:lol:

Glasgow

Thanks for the pics!

Looks like they're doing a bang up job with this recreation of a Sherpa (Himalayan) village. Can't wait to see it

Yen_Sid1

Reminder: Backstage
Photography Of Expedition
Everest Is Prohibited
Please take a moment to remind all of our vendors, contractors, team members and
fellow Cast Members that photography on-site and backstage of Expedition Everest is
strictly prohibited without WDI's consent. Photography badges have been issued to
those who need to take pictures on-site and no one should be taking pictures without a
photography badge. Violation of this policy will be grounds for termination and
immediate removal from the project site. Everyone's participation is requested in
looking for and questioning anyone seen taking pictures. If a contractor, vendor or team
member needs to take pictures for legitimate business purposes, they should request
WDI's permission and check out a photography badge. Thank you for your help in
protecting the Disney magic.

peter11435

ProjectTracker said:
I think Yen_Sid1 is kinda late on the ball to be telling us about that. We all know that, but we all do it anyways. No need to reash old rules.
Incase you are not aware Yen_Sid1 has provided this site with most of the backstage photos of Everest we have. He was not trying to tell you an old rule, but rather showing you a memo that he and all others working on and who have access in around the Everest site recieved.

You might want to look at his photo album. http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=7552

AndyMagic

stof911 said:
...and for the person who had the ladder 49 poster up did anyone notice or it was just my theater where it happened but the boom mike that is used in the film was shown more than any of the actors
The projectionist at your theater did not center the film properly. On the films sent to theaters there is extra space left at the top and bottom of the frame to allow for some swing space for the screen. If you ever see boom mics in films it is not the fault of the filmmakers but the projectionist instead. Immediately inform the theater owner that his workers don't know what they are doing so that crap like that won't continue to happen.

celestia

Original Poster
PhotoDave219 said:

I hope you are not talking about me. I just post what I see, not usually rumors and such that I hear or read on cast portal..

celestia

Original Poster
Yen_Sid1 said:
Reminder: Backstage
Photography Of Expedition
Everest Is Prohibited
Please take a moment to remind all of our vendors, contractors, team members and
fellow Cast Members that photography on-site and backstage of Expedition Everest is
strictly prohibited without WDI's consent. Photography badges have been issued to
those who need to take pictures on-site and no one should be taking pictures without a
photography badge. Violation of this policy will be grounds for termination and
immediate removal from the project site. Everyone's participation is requested in
looking for and questioning anyone seen taking pictures. If a contractor, vendor or team
member needs to take pictures for legitimate business purposes, they should request
WDI's permission and check out a photography badge. Thank you for your help in
protecting the Disney magic.

Did I miss something? My photos were taken on stage where any guest can see, was that wrong?

If so, then you won't be seeing any photos from me at all anymore, period. :(

peter11435

celestia said:
Did I miss something? My photos were taken on stage where any guest can see, was that wrong?

If so, then you won't be seeing any photos from me at all anymore, period. :(
There is nothing wrong with your photos. You were a guest at the time, and your photos were taken from an onstage location. I think Yen_Sid1 was more referring to why he has not been able to post backstage photos lately.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom