Everest Trains Chugging

xtimMOOthyx

Original Poster
Hey everyone. I just got back from WDW tonight, and am very excited to report that Everset was running while we were there! We walked up to cross the bridge behind Tarzan, which was closed, and almost died when I saw a train careening down the track. It looked like 2 trains were running, both up the lift, then down the hill in the front. Most of the scaffolding is down, too. I wanted to jump over the wall to see if they would let me ride! I have some pics, but I won't be able to put them up yet. Sorry.

Thrawn

Account Suspended
mousermerf said:
Do they go "choo-choo" or make any train-type sounds?

Jim Hill posted a rumor that they say "I think I can, I think I can" over and over.*

* Note: This is a joke that I just made up, please do not take it as fact, Jim Hill would never be quite that funny. Though, sometimes his rumors make me laugh.

Madison

mousermerf said:
Unless they're built by B&M - their costers are fascinatingly quiet.

They put sand in the rails, I believe, so as to deaden the reverberations made when the trains pass over.

WDWFREAK53

So, if this is happening at the end of September...barring nothing goes wrong...what are the chances of us getting a big Christmas present this year?

Thrawn

Account Suspended
WDWFREAK53 said:
So, if this is happening at the end of September...barring nothing goes wrong...what are the chances of us getting a big Christmas present this year?

0%.

It won't open til 06, soft opening or otherwise.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom