Everest Construction Photos

PhotoDave219

Original Poster
Here's one aerial shot and a bunch of stuff from DAK today....

Attachments

• disneyaerial0077.jpg
    disneyaerial0077.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 624

ToTBellHop

great pics! That looks like a pretty wicked 520º+ helix they have added way up there w/ some heavy banking. Should be an awesome ride!

PhotoDave219

Original Poster
Thanks All. Should be a cool ride indeed.

They were filming something in front of the wall today... dunno what for.

Shaman

Nice pics Dave...

Question....does anyone know what those buildings (which look like some kinds of villas)are, towards the back in the first picture....I've always wondered because you can see them from the road before getting in to AK....

:)

WDWFREAK53

Expedition: LADDER!!!! :lookaroun

Picture entitled: Construction Worker

Me to construction worker: STOP HUMPING THE STEEL...HONESTLY...WHY DON'T YOU AND THE FRICKIN' STEEL GET A FRICKIN' ROOM ALREADY! :lookaroun

(Great pics though! :sohappy: )

Poncho1973

Nice work. I've been down there many many times... and I'm very impressed with the work being done. I have the distinct feeling this one is REALLY going to blow people away.

WDWfan2209

look at this ride... man-o-man this is gonna be a classic disney e-ticket ride!!

I agree, Joe Rhode out did himself on the design of this ride! Just looking at the track its cool, but once they get the mountain built, the theming finished, the foliage put in, and all the bells and whistles, this ride will take Disney rides to a whole new level! After all theese years we finally get a new mountain and an awesome new ride that happens to be a coaster! Partay! lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom