Ever seen someone famous while at wdw?

AllyInWonderland

Not Disney, but we stayed at a hotel in New Orleans while a celebrity benefit was going on. We were waiting on the celebrities to come down the red carpet, and we were eating in the hotel. Suddenly my mom pointed out that Mark Ruffalo was siting at a table somewhat near us. I didn't know who he was at the time, but now I would be freaking out.

Once the celebrities came down the red carpet I saw Morgan Freeman, Octavia Spencer, Seal, some Soap Opera stars, and Harrison Ford (but he seemed like a jerk because he was trying to avoid people and pictures).

nolatron

In Feb 2013 while standing in line for Enchanted Tales with Belle we saw Michael Strahan take some kids in through the exit. Stopped the line for a good 30mins. :confused:

Cmdr_Crimson

During my January trip I was at Pinocchio's Village House getting food and as I was finding a seat a loud scream of girls start running and I couldn't really tell who it was..At first I thought some Mediocre Disney Channel star was in the area so I asked a CM who it was....Turns out it was Honey Boo Boo & Momma....Yeah....This is what we get excited about America...*Facepalm*

disn3ydude

Probably 6 years ago now, maybe more, I was at MGM with my mom. She wouldn't ride Tower of Terror, but I wanted to. I went on by myself. In the mean time, she hung out by the exit. Beyonce came out of the exit of the ride. Turns out she was performing there that night for an after hours event.

Innkeeper's Club

When I stayed Club Level at the Boardwalk Inn I saw that Cat Cora was staying in a suite right across from my room. That same day a few hours later she came into the lounge and I asked for a picture with her and she was nice about that.

Plus the past couple of years I also stayed there the night of the College Football awards. One night I walked right past Desmond Howard who was there presenting an award and this past December I saw Johny Manziel walking into the show at Atlantic Dance. I wasn't actually standing there to see him. He just happened to be walking the red carpet as I walked there and he was being introduced.

rael ramone

Saw Pat Sajak w/ family at Alfredos.

Saw Brian Wilson doing 'Deck the Halls' (over and over and over and over and over again) for Extreme Makeover Home Edition, in early November.

Saw David Rosengarten (a food network host when it actually was about cooking edible food) doing a F&W special.

And this isn't either me or WDW, but my mom had her picture taken with Walt at DL.

muteki

Waaaaaaay back in the day we were leaving Epcot while they were filming an episode of "Step by Step" there in the entrance plaza. It used to be such a thing for every sitcom to have a WDW episode.

Also at DL we saw Tom Bergeron filming an episode of of AFV there. Never seen anyone out in the wild though.

tonganprince

My brush with a celebrity: seeing Tom Cruise and Suri at the MK around 1 a.m. on the carrousel in August 2012. This picture is evidence of why I will never make a living as a paparazza or write a trip report.

I saw Tom and his daughter a couple of years ago. We were next on Buzz and they stopped us, Tom got on the ride at the exit and went right past us. Then they had left 6 or so open ride vehicles and let us board.

Had I known what was happening, I would have snapped a pic. When they got off, they exited through backstage.

75disney

Back when Joan Lunden and Regis Philbin hosted the holiday parades, we met Joan Lunden in line at one of the Contemporary Resort stores.

Wesleyjohn

My son spotted one of the top rated skateboarders, Shane ONeil at AK in March 2013. Had his hoodie up so idk how my 12 year old son saw him in the middle of Asia(I think). Got a pic and Autogragh, made the entire trip for my son. Kudos to Shane, thanks

Jessica618

Two trips ago we were in the que for It's a Small World and I swear to God I saw a real life Mr Burns from the Simpsons. I kept looking, he waved. I saw he had security and to just be goofy asked for a pic and an autograph...HE OBLIGED!!! He was very nice! Everyone thought it was hilarious. Turns out his name was Frank Blake and he's the CEO of The Home Depot. I still feel like a complete jackass every time I think about it.:confused:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom