Ever Had Any Issues With Those Bags?

janoimagine

Same here. We had thunderstorm roll in and I asked a CM for a bag to cover up my camera. She gave me one immediately without any questions.

DisneyLeo18

I've had this issue!:wave:

it was while walking wround the emporium me and my friends were carrying a lot of crap and i sent my friend to the counter to get a bag and they said they couldnt give him one. I went over and gave her the old "we are heading over to splash can we have a bag to cover our things" and she went for it.

My guess is because it is a crowded store like that with no security they wouldnt want people stuffing bags with stuff. Kind of makes sense to me but sucks if you need a bag.

jen2009

I have never had this problem. I guess it is in who you talk to. Needed one to put a certificate in becuase I did not want to get in messed up. Asked for one and they glady gave it to me.

Maybe they are not supposed to give out bags unless a person purchases something. I used to work in retail and we weren't supposed to give out bags unless a purchase was made due to unhonest people stealing.

gspin2k1

Maybe they are not supposed to give out bags unless a person purchases something. I used to work in retail and we weren't supposed to give out bags unless a purchase was made due to unhonest people stealing.

Yup. The sad truth is you may not have had the thought even cross your mind, but a few rotten others have and did do just that. Take the bag in a crowded store, stuff things in it, and walk out pretending it was merchandise they already bought. It happens in retail everywhere.

When I worked in retail one of our things was offering to keep a customers bag near the register for two reasons: 1) it allowed them to have empty hands to shop more and hopefully buy more allowing a comfortable shopping experience. and 2) No bags in hands means a lot less places for them to stuff merchandise if that person came in planning to steal stuff.

~G

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom