• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Ever Had Any Issues With Those Bags?

janoimagine

Same here. We had thunderstorm roll in and I asked a CM for a bag to cover up my camera. She gave me one immediately without any questions.

DisneyLeo18

I've had this issue!:wave:

it was while walking wround the emporium me and my friends were carrying a lot of crap and i sent my friend to the counter to get a bag and they said they couldnt give him one. I went over and gave her the old "we are heading over to splash can we have a bag to cover our things" and she went for it.

My guess is because it is a crowded store like that with no security they wouldnt want people stuffing bags with stuff. Kind of makes sense to me but sucks if you need a bag.

jen2009

I have never had this problem. I guess it is in who you talk to. Needed one to put a certificate in becuase I did not want to get in messed up. Asked for one and they glady gave it to me.

Maybe they are not supposed to give out bags unless a person purchases something. I used to work in retail and we weren't supposed to give out bags unless a purchase was made due to unhonest people stealing.

gspin2k1

Maybe they are not supposed to give out bags unless a person purchases something. I used to work in retail and we weren't supposed to give out bags unless a purchase was made due to unhonest people stealing.

Yup. The sad truth is you may not have had the thought even cross your mind, but a few rotten others have and did do just that. Take the bag in a crowded store, stuff things in it, and walk out pretending it was merchandise they already bought. It happens in retail everywhere.

When I worked in retail one of our things was offering to keep a customers bag near the register for two reasons: 1) it allowed them to have empty hands to shop more and hopefully buy more allowing a comfortable shopping experience. and 2) No bags in hands means a lot less places for them to stuff merchandise if that person came in planning to steal stuff.

~G

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom