Epic Mickey: Rebrushed

Smugpugmug

So I played the demo on Switch and it looks and plays fine. I saw a tip to turn off motion blur to fix some framerate stuff and beyond that it’s good. I’m not sure if I care too much to get it on the Steam Deck just to look prettier especially since I can get 15% off the physical Switch version due to working in retail.
Have they confirmed whether this game will be Steam Deck verified? I can't imagine it not being suitable for the deck but I planned on getting this to play on my flight to Japan later this year.

Mike S

Have they confirmed whether this game will be Steam Deck verified? I can't imagine it not being suitable for the deck but I planned on getting this to play on my flight to Japan later this year.
I just played the demo a bit just to see the difference and it worked fine enough. I’m still going to go with the Switch version. The “downgrade” isn’t a deal breaker for me.

Homemade Imagineering

Have you not played the game before?
Oh no I’ve religiously played the original😂😂 just want a chance to hop on the game without having watched any prior playthroughs. Gotta experience those new graphics for the first time myself just as I did with the original over a decade ago, can’t wait to see what they’ve done with the environments

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom