Epic Mickey: Rebrushed

Surferboy567

So happy it’s back this team did a great job on the remake for Battle for Bikini Bottom and the new game. Hoping it comes to PlayStation as well for trophies and improved graphics.

Figgy1

muppets kermit GIF

Mike S

Just found this thread. I started a discussion in another thread since I found it funny how I brought up Epic Mickey only a few weeks ago over there and then this lol

Very excited to play this on Switch and hopefully it does well enough that they also make a vastly improved version of the awful sequel :grumpy:

Last edited:

Earlie the Pearlie

I was trying to play the original in celebration of this, but the camera is just so bad! The worst is when I want to look up to take in the details and easter eggs, and the game just won't let me! Hopefully the new game resolves these issues; they are the only thing holding this amazing concept back. I'd also appreciate an exploration mode, where you can revisit different areas as much or as little as you'd like; not being able to go back and catch things you missed without replaying the entire game really bugged me. The new design for the Clock Tower looks incredible, though. Here it is for those who haven't seen it:
Disney Epic Mickey: Rebrushed Screenshot Gallery - Page 1 |  XboxAchievements.com

Hopefully they redo Petetronic in the same way, because man that guy is boring.

Surferboy567

I was trying to play the original in celebration of this, but the camera is just so bad! The worst is when I want to look up to take in the details and easter eggs, and the game just won't let me! Hopefully the new game resolves these issues; they are the only thing holding this amazing concept back. I'd also appreciate an exploration mode, where you can revisit different areas as much or as little as you'd like; not being able to go back and catch things you missed without replaying the entire game really bugged me. The new design for the Clock Tower looks incredible, though. Here it is for those who haven't seen it:
View attachment 769933
Hopefully they redo Petetronic in the same way, because man that guy is boring.
They said they are fixing the camera in their discord.

Surferboy567

So, if it's a success....again, does this mean that they'll remake Epic Mickey 2 The Power of Two too and we might get finally get a third Epic Mickey game too?
When Battle for Bikini Bottom was super successful. they went ahead and made a new game cosmic shake. SpongeBob doesn't have a consistent video game series like Epic Mickey so it's hard to tell.

Mike S

I say skip Power of Two and start fresh with a new game that also has co-op. Drop the numbering so that people who have only played the remake can view this new game as a sequel but make so that there’s also subtle nods to Power of Two. Power of Two stunk, skip it and go straight to 3.

Surferboy567

I say skip Power of Two and start fresh with a new game that also has co-op. Drop the numbering so that people who have only played the remake can view this new game as a sequel but make so that there’s also subtle nods to Power of Two. Power of Two stunk, skip it and go straight to 3.
I say do it all, the songs in two were charming.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom