EpcotServo's CALIFORNIA Updates: The Return [Part 1 Online!]

EpcotServo

Original Poster
EpcotServo's CALIFORNIA Updates: The Return

Hello ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls! And welcome to the grandest Update of them all! On October 1st, 2010-there began a trip that would cross of all Los Angeles on a vacation unlike no other! Now get ready to cross the space-time continuum, and journey back, to relive an adventure unlike anything you've ever seen before! Except for the things you have seen before!

Lost Horizon Pictures presents...

EPCOTSERVO'S
CALIFORNIA UPDATES
THE RETURN
We can (Not) have Nice Things

Featurning Guest Appearances by...

Edgar Wright

Michael Cera

Jamie Hyneman

Robby Benson

Satya Bhabha

Craig Ferguson

Anna Kendrick

Dave Thomas

Mae Whitman

Bill Pope

Brandon Routh

Paige O'Hara

Mark Webber

Chris Hardwick

Johnny Simmons

Adam Savage

Michael Bacall

Aubrey Plaza

Don Hahn

Brie Larson

Glean Kean

Geoff Peterson

Alfred Molina

Mary Elizabeth Winstead

And the entire cast of ElecTRONica

PART 1
Everything Cool in 30 Hours or Less

Day 1 began at 4AM in the morning, eastern standard time. It would end 6AM the next day, eastern standard time. In nearly 30 hours we went from Orlando, to Disneyland, to a little revival theater in Hollywood. Join me now, as we take those first steps into a brave new world...Where we've technically been before...

and ENJOY!
biggrin.gif

http://picasaweb.google.com/EpcotSer...82074249379170

a2grafix

Servo, we were crossing paths in Anaheim. Missed you though. I was in Anaheim Oct. 5-7, and two of the days were rain-filled. Took it in stride.

EpcotServo

Original Poster
Servo, we were crossing paths in Anaheim. Missed you though. I was in Anaheim Oct. 5-7, and two of the days were rain-filled. Took it in stride.

Yeah, we stayed inside all of wednesday, and didn't get to Disneyland much Thursday and Friday due to traffic.
:dazzle:

And thanks for the kind words everybody, starting work on Part 2 tomorrow!
:wave:

EpcotServo

Original Poster
EpcotServo's CALIFORNIA Updates- PART 2: Disneyland After Dark!

Time for another Updatin'time! This time...Disneyland Day 2! Lots to get here, so get on and get it!

In this Update you'll see:

-Murals Manically Menacing Magic!

-ElecTRONica being built!

-Disneyland after Disneyland!

-Excalibur!

-Space Mountain projecting, but not really doing the whole show thing you saw last year.

-Magic stuff at night!

-Lots of Pictures!

-And not much more!

ENJOY!

http://picasaweb.google.com/EpcotServo/EpcotServoSCALIFORNIAUpdatesPart2DisneylandAfterDark#5527627217594729234

EpcotServo

Original Poster
EpcotServo's CALIFORNIA Updates - PART 3: Worlds of Color

Let's turn back the clocks to sunday and take a look through arguably one of the biggest picture Updates of the trip. Some of what I have on deck here:

-A look at World of Color after the show. Needless to say, amazing and fountainy

-Mulan

-Lots of Condor Flats (and Condor Cat)

-Many things that will be gone. ANNNNDDDD it'sgone!

-Space Mountain and Mansion Holiday

-Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln, which is REALLY great.

-Nightstuff

-Some of my favorite shots of the trip

-Submarine Hilarity

-One of those ones where there is so many pictures the captions start to get boring

-And so much, much, much more!

Let's jump in and take a look at some Worlds of COLOR!

ENJOY!
:D

http://picasaweb.google.com/EpcotSe...UpdatesPart3WorldsOfColor#5529534358329984722

cdunbar

Servo, how in the world do you solider through the time change? Nicole saw me on my 3rd day of being there and she can tell you I had turned into an absolute hott mess! :dazzle:

EpcotServo

Original Poster
Servo, how in the world do you solider through the time change? Nicole saw me on my 3rd day of being there and she can tell you I had turned into an absolute hott mess! :dazzle:

Yeah, I don't know how...The took a short nap on the 30 hour long day, so that helped...
:lol:

Thanks everybody! Also, the thread title refuses to change here, so any spreading of the word that I'm updating this around here would be appreciated.

Nicole220

Not only did you have to put up with time change but the awful heat as well! :dazzle:

EpcotServo

Original Poster
Not only did you have to put up with time change but the awful heat as well! :dazzle:

Thankfully we missed the BRUTAL heat, so it was just a tad hot on the weekend before it cooled right down. After the rain came through the weather was great.
:D

fractal

EpcotServo,

Thanks for the thread and pics. Looks like we may be heading out there in March for a few days around a business trip and this report has really gotten me (more) excited!

:sohappy:

EpcotServo

Original Poster
EpcotServo's CALIFORNIA Updates- Part 4: Monday Monday Monday

In this episode, join EpcotServo after he gets a cold from walking in the rain! Encounter less pictures than the last three updates! Even know what his opinion is on Captain Eo! Really just a prelude to the next one! Happens on a Monday! And be jealous they he had In-N-Out Burgers on that day,and didn't share any with you!

The wheel of fate is turning!

ENJOY!

http://picasaweb.google.com/EpcotSer...82930365677554

(^And Thanks! Have a great trip! :wave:)

EpcotServo

Original Poster
Hey everyone, it's time for another thrilling-ish installment from the Epic CALIFORNIA Trip! On this episode, we're invited into the very heart of Disney, the Walt Disney Studios! Join me as we visit where pretty much everything about Disney has happened, ever! Even adventuring inside the fantastic and fantaboulus treasure rooms of Disney, known as the DISNEY ARCHIVES!

And then, after a taping at CBS and a harrowing LA traffic ride away, say goodnight and goodbye to Disneyland park as at Mickey's Halloween Candy, and take as much as candy as you can! The trip's end is getting closer, and the stakes are getting higher!

ENJOY!

http://picasaweb.google.com/EpcotSe...idersOfTheLostVaultDisney#5531034877536761538

Nicole220

I'm geeking out over the Studios pictures. One day I will make it over there...Awesome stuff! Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to the next installment, but not looking forward to the end. :(

EpcotServo

Original Poster
I'm geeking out over the Studios pictures. One day I will make it over there...Awesome stuff! Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to the next installment, but not looking forward to the end. :(

Awwww...Thanks! I know! I am...again.
:lol:

The last two are pretty cool though!

EpcotServo

Original Poster
EpcotServo's CALIFORNIA Updates- Part 6: Starway to Heaven

Join me in Part 6, as the CALIFORNIA Updates almost draw to a close! But before the Finale, explore with me for the first time,UNIVERSAL STUDIOS! The HOLLYWOOD version! Great little park, with an awesome attraction, the Studio Tour! Even with a tour guide so awesome he went through the Mummy tunnel and narrated it like it was Inception! Plus a great Mummy and Jurassic Park, and a my favorite downtown/shopping/entertainment theme park district I've ever visited: Universal Citywalk Hollywood! (2 would be Downtown Disney at Disneyland, 3 Downtown Disney WDW, and 4 Universal Citywalk Florida.) Why #1? Comic book shop and easy to get and great fast food! Plus there's even a GameStop and Hot Topic! That was playing Tegan & Sara! And back on the tour, an amazing King Kong with Peter Jackson and WETA! That and many more exclamations in Part 6!

All why I can't recommend Universal Studios Hollywood enough!

"See the Movies, Ride the Stars!"
-Edgar Wright

ENJOY!

http://picasaweb.google.com/EpcotSe...datesPart6StarwayToHeaven#5531696195783499682

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom