News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

Vinnie Mac

Which bothers me!..... Did it make the test last night or are ogoing to have only Half of EF April 3rd?!?!?! If Epcot can't get a Normal EF in the Sky, we shouldn't have high hopes for HEA.......
Epcots situation and HEA have absolutely no correlation. The barge was burned, HEA doesn't have that problem

SoFloMagic

The pyro test a couple weeks ago lines up with the existing finale we've seen before.

Plus I'd imagine putting resources to redoing a temporary show isn't high on their priority list.
The "we go on" snippet is about as long as the whole new world snip too. If theyre already reprogramming to run off one barge, it doesn't seem that would add much work.

Doesn't mean they'll do it, but they should

TheEPCOTHistorian

In the Parks
Yes
The pyro test a couple weeks ago lines up with the existing finale we've seen before.
The only reason I'm holding out vain hope is because it was a product test, iirc. No sense in having an updated ending ready months before hand. In reality, they completed the updated DE intro in 2 weeks, and that was far more detailed than WGO would be.

TheEPCOTHistorian

In the Parks
Yes
The honest to God truth is that there doesn't have to be much of a sequence change to accommodate WGO. Originally, someone on YouTube uploaded a video of the show's finale set to the song, and it worked as is.

I wouldn't read too far into the pyro sequences changing.

I WOULD BE and *AM* reading into the fact that they've already tested with audio but are now choosing not to, for what seems to be no apparent reason.

Vinnie Mac

The honest to God truth is that there doesn't have to be much of a sequence change to accommodate WGO. Originally, someone on YouTube uploaded a video of the show's finale set to the song, and it worked as is.

I wouldn't read too far into the pyro sequences changing.

I WOULD BE and *AM* reading into the fact that they've already tested with audio but are now choosing not to, for what seems to be no apparent reason.
I do think it's strange how they werent doing an audio test. Why would they silence the audio of a soundtrack we've heard and had open access to for almost 4 years?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom