News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Opposite!
Thats Good Robert Deniro GIF

VJ

I’d prefer Dreamfinder ‘with’ Figment myself. But yes, this! As someone else mentioned, “We Go On” possibly being the song it ends with.
i've said this before but the show should have ended with the full version of we've just begun to dream ("the world awaits! celebrate! a new tomorrow!" etc) as a finale. it'd serve as a bookend to the opening of the show, hearken back to the opening of epcot and serve as a mission statement for the future - we're only just beginning

Sundown

Reading through the recent pages on this thread...and this info struck me that they don't offer the night time safari at Animal Kingdom anymore? Damn. I have to say it was absolutely marvelous when I did it in 2019. Right as dark set in, the lighting was on...and everywhere you looked there were animals. And I kid you not, even the lions were all on the "Pride Rock". A male lion roared as we passed. Seriously gratifying stuff. I was so sure this would be a big hit/improvement and park goes would love it. I'm astonished actually. I was that good.

jrhwdw

I’m sure. The current effort is on the Disney 100 show. EF was picked to return because guests like it well enough and it’s ready to go.
EF is the only backup Epcot Has!

Unless Epcot would do ROE with no Earth Globe......

Has that Barge fully returned to Harm yet???? We will need it by April 3rd!

mightynine

Thank goodness those things are coming off the lagoon. I can have a nice view of World Showcase with World Disney Intellectual Property (featuring Spaceship Earth and Figment) to my back.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom