News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

Chef idea Mickey`=

I should have said the 3rd song One Heartbeat is only in the post show. Which I guess answers the question why Disney has not mentioned it as one of the original songs because it’s not “In” the actual show. 🤷‍♂️.
Oh no you didn't have to, I'm well aware there's just 2 songs in the show.. I won't see this in person until I renew my annual when I decide lol. I also opted out to listen to a clip of the pre and post show music wanted to keep that a surprise or when I'm there new experience.. now knowing there is another original song from the show might make me want to sneak in..😄

Last edited:

Chef idea Mickey`=

So been listening to One Heartbeat and thought to myself where would it go in the show and then thought it's perfect for a post show..but it would be great at the beginning of the show instead of Heartbeat Symphony and it moved to the middle of the show just my guesses maybe..

Last edited:

gerarar

Premium Member
Pyro update!
The comets during the "I See the Light" and finale segments were replaced with shorter tails. Also now has a brighter star.
(Old/New)
1000008975.jpg

1000008971.jpg

These are the same comets used in the lagoon cannon perimeters. Typically shorter tail'd pyro are cheaper (similar to HEA's finale cuts), so this could be a cutback..
Personally, I prefer the old/original comets as their effect is more grand, especially in the finale.

Comparison video I made. The change happened sometime over the past weekend (best guess 2/4 from various IG posts).

Last edited:

SplashJacket

Pyro update!
The comets during the "I See the Light" and finale segments were replaced with shorter tails. Also now has a brighter star.

These are the same comets used in the lagoon cannon perimeters. Typically shorter tail'd pyro are cheaper (similar to HEA's finale cuts), so this could be a cutback..
Personally, I prefer the old/original comets as their effect is more grand, especially in the finale.

Comparison video I made. The change happened sometime over the past weekend (best guess 2/4 from various IG posts).

Looks substantially worse. Quite disapointing.

Vinnie Mac

Pyro update!
(Old/New)
View attachment 767174
View attachment 767175

I'm neutral on this. I think the original pyro is better but I do like how the "cutback" version has little bright stars almost like points of lights. It's a cool visual but the original pyro is definitely better

Starship824

In the Parks
No
Pyro update!
(Old/New)
View attachment 767174
View attachment 767175

I also noticed last night that there was no large shells during heartbeat symphony and I see the light and so close didn't have the horsetail shells, although I suspect it had something to do with the wind because whenever it's windy I don't think there's horse tail shells but I'm not really sure.

gerarar

Premium Member
I also noticed last night that there was no large shells during heartbeat symphony and I see the light and so close didn't have the horsetail shells, although I suspect it had something to do with the wind because whenever it's windy I don't think there's horse tail shells but I'm not really sure.
Yea they cut those lingering shells when it's windy since their fallout could reach guests.

Chef idea Mickey`=

I'm neutral on this. I think the original pyro is better but I do like how the "cutback" version has little bright stars almost like points of lights. It's a cool visual but the original pyro is definitely better
For a portion of I see the Light...but not the finale is small enough or the entrance of I see the light.. The entrance of I see the Light is exactly like Out There from Hunchback Of Notre Dame segment in Harmonious and they didn't cut off budget then.

agree would have preferred it to the one in the show, which is way over produced, and don't care for the screeching singing. I guess most like that I don't know.
Heartbeat Symphony or Beating of Our Hearts? Beating of Our Hearts trends to become too gospel like The Blue Skies Sunshine in Harmonious.

Last edited:

Chef idea Mickey`=

Looks substantially worse. Quite disapointing.
I'm so tired of this ...honestly I mean did Harmonious have any changes like this during it's short run? Often times perimeter finale fireworks didn't happen but I assume that was weather safety.. At this point I just want Universal to go all out on finally a massive nighttime spectacular at Epic Universe that has no budget cuts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom