News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

Trauma

Well if you read these forums you know I basically pop-poo on anything Disney has done recently.

Not this time.

I don’t think this show is perfect but what show is?

This is great show and much needed addition to Epcot.

Now that this is checked off the list, can we make Figment great again ?

TheEPCOTHistorian

In the Parks
Yes
Last night, there was a father in front of me with 3 daughters. They were teasing him the entire time, asking if he was crying.

Once it had ended, he simply muttered, "What a [CENSORED] show" and hugged his family.

I think it's forgotten all too often that these parks are nothing short of a dynamic artform. This is art.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Guest satisfaction.

Bookmark for future reference. 😁

TheEPCOTHistorian

In the Parks
Yes

Bookmark for future reference. 😁
So are we adding LTSoU?

Dranth

We just got back from a 10-day trip and luckily already had EPCOT reserved for opening night. While I am way too tired to do any sort of deep dive, I will say this is a good one. Sure, it could use some tweaking here and there and I personally would have preferred some different song selections as well as a tighter narration but this was the first show in ages that made me actually exclaim aloud a few times.

It's worth giving a try for anyone, including those that have been less than thrilled about recent output. It’s not perfect but boy is it a step in the right direction for EPCOT.

Quick aside, the version of One Little Spark that plays post show got me. I kind of wish they would have incorporated it in the main show somewhere.

Last edited:

vikescaper

Does anyone know of a video that's captured that post-show version of One Little Spark?
I’ve been looking but I haven’t been able to find one. Supposedly, you could barely hear it in one of the livestreams from Tuesday. I am going to try to convince my family to linger in World Showcase on Friday so I can hear it in person.

Rodj

Does anyone know of a video that's captured that post-show version of One Little Spark?
I’ve been looking but I haven’t been able to find one. Supposedly, you could barely hear it in one of the livestreams from Tuesday. I am going to try to convince my family to linger in World Showcase on Friday so I can hear it in person.

Not necessarily new, it was re-used from 2021 and is by Iver Heath.

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
Ready to watch in person a third time. Got railing "seating" by Japan's Torii gate. When done ill say good bye to family and bring my 2 School Bread to-go back to my room.
I see you.
image.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom