News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

Florida Man

I'm cringing because Disney has yet to give us a show that conveys this message as good as IllumiNations did.
I always left Epcot with a sense of hope and unity of the World after watching illuminations. Thats exactly what an Epcot nighttime spectacular should convey. Never got that feeling with Harmonious. I hope they don’t miss that target with Luminous.

Surfin' Tuna

I'll also put my money on less unfortunately. Rumor is this started as a great show and was (no surprise) cut way down, because they never learn their lesson.

Richie248

Went to book my dining for 60 days +10 and Spice Road and Rose & Crown packages are popping up. Thought they weren't supposed to go up until 10/6!? Either way they are live now.
Screenshot 2023-10-03 at 5.21.44 AM.png

osian

Sad we live in a world where we "cringe" at this message.... This is the real reason we're never getting an Illuminations again

The cringing is not the message itself, it's because we know it means more Disney brand-pushing under the pretence of a meaningul message. I don't understand the argument about cringing meaning we can't have Illuminations when the new show is ostensibly the same message.

pdude81

Went to book my dining for 60 days +10 and Spice Road and Rose & Crown packages are popping up. Thought they weren't supposed to go up until 10/6!? Either way they are live now.
View attachment 746468
I think they've been live the whole time, it's just that they clarified which day gets you which show. Thankfully they did this outside of 60 days so it wasn't a complete madhouse.

Richie248

I think they've been live the whole time, it's just that they clarified which day gets you which show. Thankfully they did this outside of 60 days so it wasn't a complete madhouse.
Got it, I should read things a bit more carefully! Happy there was some avail for my December trip.

pdude81

Got it, I should read things a bit more carefully! Happy there was some avail for my December trip.
Glad to hear it. I love the Rose and Crown fireworks dining, but the view of EF sucked from there. Spice Road was fine but my son was more picky about the food there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom