News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

Vinnie Mac

I think it will be good. But after Harmonious, there will be some doubt. Either way, it's looking like a significant upgrade from EF. I'm really looking forward to seeing how it turns out, and there are some very talented, and very experienced people working on it. I really think they will be looking to make EPCOT the number one nighttime show again. Fingers crossed!
Best news I've heard all day man im so excited for Saturday now

TTA94

It’s surprising if they actually debut this in October or November. I thought for sure they’d push this out so they can have something new debuting in 2024. They do not have anything else new planned for entertainment next year at WDW.

Starship824

In the Parks
No
It’s surprising if they actually debut this in October or November. I thought for sure they’d push this out so they can have something new debuting in 2024. They do not have anything else new planned for entertainment next year at WDW.
I hope it's November, because than I get to see it 😂

jrhwdw

I think it will be good. But after Harmonious, there will be some doubt. Either way, it's looking like a significant upgrade from EF. I'm really looking forward to seeing how it turns out, and there are some very talented, and very experienced people working on it. I really think they will be looking to make EPCOT the number one nighttime show again. Fingers crossed!
Is there some Epcot Spirt in the show? Or is completely IP, so....Harm 2?

Squishy

Details this weekend? Or too early, like the Night Parade situation?
Nighttime parade is probably going to be a 2024 D23 expo announcement, if its a new nighttime parade I'd expect they'll want to hold it off till summer 2025 to attempt to counter Epic Universe.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
So you're saying there is a slight chance of a nighttime parade being announced at DestinationD?
The whole Blue Sky thing from last time seems have shaken up what may be on the cards for these types of events. If they are going to talk about Blue Sky, then almost anything is on the table.

My feeling is no for this weekend, but who knows.

jrhwdw

The whole Blue Sky thing from last time seems have shaken up what may be on the cards for these types of events. If they are going to talk about Blue Sky, then almost anything is on the table.

My feeling is no for this weekend, but who knows.
Correct me if i'm wrong but, anything Blue Sky is not Confirmed/greenlighted/paid for......

I rather get a real DPB Night Parade Announcement than just Blue Sky

TTA94

Correct me if i'm wrong but, anything Blue Sky is not Confirmed/greenlighted/paid for......

I rather get a real DPB Night Parade Announcement than just Blue Sky

I’m getting this idea we are looking at Summer 2025 for a night parade to debut at MK. That’s when EU opens so it makes way more sense for them to hold off until then.

Cmdr_Crimson

Has their been any testing of anything for this new show yet? I Still stand by an early 2024 spring release just in time when Dreamer's Point is all said and done...

jrhwdw

I’m getting this idea we are looking at Summer 2025 for a night parade to debut at MK. That’s when EU opens so it makes way more sense for them to hold off until then.
I hate to admit it but that sounds like what MK has done before....

I was hoping this Issue would be gone in 2024.........Sigh!!!!!

If Epcot Surprises us all and gets a Hit, will that be enough for 2023/2024? Maybe OUAT should Return Upgraded so MK has something next year????

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom