EPCOT's "Celebration 25" attendees at MNSSHP on Sept 28th?

Figments Friend

Original Poster
Hi Gang!

I figured it might be wise to start up a seperate thread regarding this topic, as my original thread related to "Celebration 25" has grown into a massive thing! That is GOOD...but this is a topic that is worthy of it's own place. Also, it is time sensitive, so to avoid my inquiry ( and the forthcoming chat) from getting lost in the main EPCOT 25 Event thread, i thought it best to begin a seperate topic!

So here goes....something i have been meaning to ask for some time, but finally remembered to post it tonight!

Who here, that is coming to the special "Celebration 25" Event at EPCOT, is going to be attending Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party on FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 28th?

I ask out of curiousity...just wondering how many attendees plan on being there that night, and what you will be wearing! I know quite a few will be there Sunday night, but i have not heard many mention Friday.

I will be there...can't wait. Last year was my first experience at a MNSSHP and it was even better then i was expecting. It was the best $35 i ever spent in my life...what a night! I can't wait to do it all again!

I will be dressed in my homemade Figment costume. When i wore it last year, i rememeber it created a stir as many folks had nice comments about it...exspecially the CMs! They actually knew who i was supposed to be...which was great!

So if you see Figment walking around at the Magic Kingdom that night, come on over and say hi! It will be fun to meet folks before the "Big Day" in EPCOT that coming Monday!

imamouse

As much as I'd like to see you in your Figment costume, I'm going to pass on MNSSHP this trip (going on Sept 14). Still, it's tempting....

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I will be at the Epcot Celebration on 10/1 but unfortunately our MNSSHP date is the night before on 9/30.:cry:

ZapperZ

I will be at MNSSHP on Oct. 4th. Sorry. We knew we couldn't do it on Sept. 30th because of the need to get up early on Oct. 1st.

Zz.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I will be at MNSSHP on Oct. 4th. Sorry. We knew we couldn't do it on Sept. 30th because of the need to get up early on Oct. 1st.

Zz.
I know what you mean. It is definitely going to be a no sleep trip for us this time. Oh well...I'll sleep when I am dead.:D

littlemom_3

My hubby and I are not sure which date we are going yet. I am pushing for the 28th but he wants the 30th. I will let you know when I do.

Sorry, We're not flying in till the afternoon of the 29th. We'll definately be burning the candle at both ends though as we're going to MNSSHP on the 30th!

Crazy4WDW1

We're going to MNSSHP on Sunday, 9/30. Epcot has EMH Friday night, so we decided to to the Halloween party on Sunday.

I'm still undecided about a costume . . . .:veryconfu

dajatje

Hi Jen,

My wife and I will be there on 9/28! I will say hi for sure when I spot you.

We are still uncertain as what to wear since we come from The Netherlands and halloween ain't a big thing here. We did MNSSHP for the first time in 2005 and liked it so much that we had to do it again when we had the chance. 9/28 is that next chance and we are looking forward to it. I have the tickets here already, so nothing will stop us.

If we somehow don't walk into each other (you never know), I wish you a good time!

Dajatje

Figments Friend

Original Poster
Hi Jen,

My wife and I will be there on 9/28! I will say hi for sure when I spot you.

We are still uncertain as what to wear since we come from The Netherlands and halloween ain't a big thing here. We did MNSSHP for the first time in 2005 and liked it so much that we had to do it again when we had the chance. 9/28 is that next chance and we are looking forward to it. I have the tickets here already, so nothing will stop us.

If we somehow don't walk into each other (you never know), I wish you a good time!

Dajatje

Great! See you there!

It seems most people are going Sunday night ( based on another thread someone started about 9/30).

Hope to see lots of cool costumes Friday night!

Disneybird

Hi Jen,
My daughter (Popsicletrees) and I will both be there on the 28th. We probably won't dress in costumes, even though she said she might go as a poor college student. Still 3 weeks to decide though.
Reva

dajatje

Hi Jenn,

We looked all over the place, but did not catch you. I would have loved to see you in the Figment costume.

Greets,
Dajatje

Figment82

Hi Jenn,

We looked all over the place, but did not catch you. I would have loved to see you in the Figment costume.

Greets,
Dajatje

It was great to meet you yesterday at the party!

We looked for you too Jenn, but couldn't find you. I'm sure your costume looked great. I received so many wonderful comments about my costume from guests and CMs alike. One CM at the Confectionary even told me I should wear it to the park on Monday. :) And Mickey, Jack Sparrow, the White Rabbit, and Tweedle Dee and Dum absolutely FLIPPED OUT with excitment when they saw me in my costume. It was brilliant.

Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom