Epcot's 25th Aniversery

GymLeaderPhil

Pixie Duster said:
Epcot is about the get more magical as of 4/3/05... nothing big, so don't start speculating

Hmmm... not speculating, just guessing!

-Passholder Lounge reopening
-Wonders of Life closes for total rehab/demo OR reopens for the summer
-Seacabs
-Innoventions West has a new counter service offering
-Leave a Legacy ends
-New character in Turtle Talk
-New post show in Spaceship Earth
-New exhibts in Innoventions (where all the walls are currently)
-Announcement for future World Showcase country/rides
-The Wand goes down

EDIT: Future Corps?

General Grizz

GymLeaderPhil said:
Hmmm... not speculating, just guessing!

-Passholder Lounge reopening
-Wonders of Life closes for total rehab/demo OR reopens for the summer
-Seacabs
-Innoventions West has a new counter service offering
-Leave a Legacy ends
-New character in Turtle Talk
-New post show in Spaceship Earth
-New exhibts in Innoventions (where all the walls are currently)
-Announcement for future World Showcase country/rides
-The Wand goes down
Please say Wand...

Icekid84

Sorry guys... but I have inside information and well due to the bean counters and budgets in all your all getting a .......... NEW PIN!!! yeah it will have the epcot ball on it with the words 25th written on it, and..... WILL BE LIMITED EDITION OF 25,000 ;)

ROFL I couldnt resist to bash your dreams :D

bollinger10

new

hi everyone!!! i am new at this posting thing. and i am so excited to join because like everyone here i LOVE wdw. but i have a question. does anyone know about the new Illuminations preshow music. i would love to find it on cd or something. i didnt know where i could find out. but i also hope that Epcot does celebrate its 25th. its such an amazing park and i think it needs to be honored.

askmike1

General Grizz said:
From what I hear, this revamp will be MORE than a revamp... I have no specifics, but from what I hear everything - including the subject matter - is fair game for the axe.
I hope if they do refurb it, they keep the Ellen theme. I love that show (& the jeopardy theme to it). If they do change it, I hope they don't revert back to something like the former show. Man was that boring!

-Michael

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
askmike1 said:
I hope if they do refurb it, they keep the Ellen theme. I love that show (& the jeopardy theme to it). If they do change it, I hope they don't revert back to something like the former show. Man was that boring!

-Michael

Give me UoE over Ellen any day!

General Grizz

bollinger10 said:
hi everyone!!! i am new at this posting thing. and i am so excited to join because like everyone here i LOVE wdw. but i have a question. does anyone know about the new Illuminations preshow music. i would love to find it on cd or something. i didnt know where i could find out. but i also hope that Epcot does celebrate its 25th. its such an amazing park and i think it needs to be honored.
Yes it does! And welcome to WDWmagic!

Wanna hear my dream last night?

I saw photos that The_CEO posted on WDWMagic of Epcot's wand being taken apart. THEN, the top half of Spaceship Earth was missing - because the guest seating area from the MGM Studios "Lights Motors Action" was replacing it!

Oy vey. :lol:

diddy_mouse

the possible changes to Epcot are intriguing. its good to know that something *might* be done to those attractions that are in desperate need of a revamp (SSE! :zipit: ) change can be a good thing.

also...i too will be turning 25 along with Epcot! :sohappy:

bollinger10 said:

Hi! and welcome to the boards :) . The Official Epcot Illuminations CD doesn't have the Illuminations pre-show music on it. It has the full show music for Illuminations RoE, the Tapestry of Dreams Parade msuci, and the music when you are leaving the park.

However, you can do a search for "Illuminations pre-show music" (or something like that) and I believe someone has reserached it and found out all the names of the pieces playing. Good Luck!

OK, I won't speculate (too much) either but this post might be of help to anyone tryinig to figure it out (myself included). Here's the thread link
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=52319

Pixie Duster said:
I like the entrance loop since it has a sampling of a few of the attractions within the park (i.e. American Adventure and Imagination). Plus it is part of what is going to make Epcot more magical on 4/03/05... remember it's no big deal, but it's cool for me.

Maybe an additional piece to this music loop?, or maybe a refurbed sound system?, maybe live music in the EPCOT entrance?

Man that was a total tease... grrr.... set's clock for 04.03.05....
even if it is a small update....

weretiger15

I do hope they make some changes and updates, because the ellen thing on uoe is already old, did you see that big cell phone she was carring, and another thing, does anyone know what they are doing with WOL because the last time i went it was in really bad shape.

Lewis Carroll

Account Suspended
Makes you wonder what General Grizz knew doesnt it?

Lee do you have any idea what he is talking about concerning a new attraction replacing UOE?

~LeeLee~

sniggle74 said:
I think most of us are in agreement with the addition of at least one country to World Showcase.....we've been in need of one of awhile now.

Well it's easy enough to invade France... that would probably clear enough space for a new country... :lol:

Austin1

What happend to Grizz anyway? Is he still on here under another identity? His threads were some of the best ever! I miss reading all of that stuff. The inside scoop...

PintoColvig

Total thread bump! I'm traveling up the interstate. I'm listening to the HCOE album and reading the mobile version of wdwmagic forums. On the mobile version the posting times and dates do not appear. I had no idea this was an old thread. When I saw Grizz's name I thought "He's back!" But alas, it was a thread bump.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom