Epcot Wristband?

DisneyDreamerK

Original Poster
Is it possible to get a wristband in World Showcase after you show ID once? I plan on drinking around the world and a wristband would seem nice. :sohappy:

maelstrom

That would be nice. I'm 22 but I look about 12, and it's really annoying to have to keep pulling out my ID and waiting for the inevitable scrutiny.

DisneyDreamerK

Original Poster
That would be nice. I'm 22 but I look about 12, and it's really annoying to have to keep pulling out my ID and waiting for the inevitable scrutiny.

Same here! My boyfriend is 24 and still gets carded for cigarettes. Last time I was in florida (Not Disney), he went to buy cigarettes and the woman wouldn't sell them to him because he didn't look 18 and she didn't believe his NY license. :shrug:

H20Babie

Same here! My boyfriend is 24 and still gets carded for cigarettes. Last time I was in florida (Not Disney), he went to buy cigarettes and the woman wouldn't sell them to him because he didn't look 18 and she didn't believe his NY license. :shrug:

Don't feel bad, it's a compliment! I'm 34, and still get ID'd more than half the time. :lol:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member

Don't feel bad, it's a compliment! I'm 34, and still get ID'd more than half the time. :lol:
I hate all of you!:lol:

I had that young look going until that male pattern baldness gene kicked in.

Philo

Never heard of it - not sure if I like the idea or not though - pulling out ID doesn't really bother me too much. I'm 24 and still get asked for ID in the UK where the legal age is 18. It doesn't help that my wife also looks young.

During our Honeymoon trip we were getting a boat from WL to MK and the boat driver said "Wow, your married. You both look about 12!". I just keep telling myself I'll look good in old age.

maelstrom

During our Honeymoon trip we were getting a boat from WL to MK and the boat driver said "Wow, your married. You both look about 12!". I just keep telling myself I'll look good in old age.

People who say things like that are so obnoxious. Do they really think you *don't* know that you look very young? You don't need to be reminded.

This is a very sore subject with me. I also don't like it when people tell me I'll be glad when I'm older. That may very well be true, but for right now, I'm 22 and it is really annoying to have people mistake me for a 12-16 year old on a daily basis. I'll worry about how I look when I'm 40 when I get there.

Just wait until you have kids. You'll get all sorts of dirty looks from people assuming you're teenage parents. That happened to my ex and I a lot when we took his little sister out (we dated when I was 15-18 and he was 18-21, and the sister was 4-7). I also had a woman assume that I was my baby cousin's mother once at the Animal Kingdom because I happened to be pushing her stroller.

/end rant. Back to your normally scheduled programming.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom